Chapter XXIII: Reward and Punishment

CHAPTER XXIII: REWARD AND PUNISHMENT

Sasuke's POV

I can't concentrate on my online class, my mind is wandering about Naruto and the reward he's talking about. I looked on the time from the laptop.

It's only 5 minutes since the class start!

I feel like I'm going to burst anytime. I tried to focus but nothing from the lesson can process by my brain. I'm so fucked up.

It's embarrassing that I am acting like a horny teenager at my age now.

But I have a horny and tease teenager boyfriend! So it's not my fault! Right?

I looked on the time again.

10 minutes!? Why the time is so slow? Is my laptop broken?

Focus on class! It's for your future. (my angel conscience)

Yes, for your future. While your hot boyfriend waiting for you outside this room with a reward. (my devil conscience)

Don't listen to him. You only need to focus for 2 hours more. (my angel conscience)

2 hours? Think about the fun you can do within that time. Come on, go out now and look what reward he'll give to you. (my devil conscience)

There's no reward for a bad student, Sasuke. You'll get punish. (my angel conscience)

Ow~ then a punishment will do. (my devil conscience)

Punishment?, I frowned from the thought.

I can imagine my angel conscience face palming his self and the devil doing a victory dance before they poof out.

As if Naruto can do something like that, he's always gentle to me.

And now my mind is in chaos between a reward and punishment. A reward sounds great and I can expect what Naruto will do and surely it's pleasurable as he said that I'm going to like it. But a punishment... I wonder what kind of punishment is it?

Before I can stop myself, I reach for my phone and search for a punishment in sex play that lead me to BDSM. My eyes widen when I saw the tools or rather toys use for  punishment.

Holy shit!

I gulped and looked on the door.

We don't have those kind of toys right? I am safe.

I looked again on my phone and I can't stop imagining Naruto using those on me. It's kinda scary but thrilling. Beside we did it before! In his rut he blind fold me and tied my wrist. And I can remember that I feel so nervous since I can't see him and don't know what he's going to do but I can't deny the excitement too. And the pleasure!

By thinking about it makes my dick twitch from excitement. Okay I am more interested now in punishment.

My eyes went to the time on my laptop, it's just 25 minutes, i still need to wait for more than 2 hours for the reward. But if I go out now, I wonder if he'll punish me for real.

I wonder if is because of my pregnancy but I am really horny right now.

"Fuck!", I hissed before I turned off my laptop and close it.

I went outside after I took off my pants. I saw Naruto busy with his own laptop. I gulped before walk slowly towards him. I stop on his side, he look at me with a frown.

"Ahm..."

I saw that he's having a self-study from his monitor.

Okay, that's a shame on me. He's busy with his study while I can't focus on my own class. And a little annoying, that he's not affected at all.