Chapter XIX: Our Secrets

CHAPTER XIX: OUR SECRETS

Naruto's POV

After what happened I noticed that Sasuke's changes. He's too quiet, always staying inside the room and he's always thinking about something.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to go in hospital with me? We can set a check up for you."

"I'm fine. Just go, you still have a training today."

"Okay but... I really don't want to leave you..."

"I said I'm fine. Stop treating me like a kid.", he said irritatedly.

"S...sorry. I'll go now. If you need anything just call me, okay?"

He just nod while watching a cartoon and eating a marshmallows.

"Don't eat too much, Babe. You might have a stomachache later."

"Just go. You're disturbing me!"

"Okay, I'm going now.", I was about to kiss him on cheek as usual when he avoided it.

"Stop it. Just go and get lost.", he said with irritation.

"I'm going, Babe.", I said with a sad smile.

It's been two days already and yet Sasuke never act the same way before. He's easily get irritated while looking at me. I thought he's mad at me. But at night, he's hugging me so tight while whispering 'babe'.

I can't understand anymore what's going on.

"Naruto!"

And this is one of the thing that bugging me.

Sai came to me when he saw me get off from the car. He's smiling brightly, different from our first meeting.

"Let's go together.", he said and walk in my front.

I sighed, Sai starting to become a little bold towards me, I don't want to think it that way but that's how I see it. For the past days, he's acting like his flirting with me innocently but I can't tell if his really flirting since his pheromones don't change at all.

And now, he's purposely swaying his hips while walking. He's wearing a crop top exposing his abs and fitted low-waist black pants, that showing his round shape ass.

I asked him before why he's starting to wear these type of clothes and he said that he wants to be look good in case he found an alpha as his partner. But I never saw him talking to other guy on the hospital. He's always sticking on me, watching my training and he's even here even it's not his schedule.

And for some reason I can't push him away, he's not doing anything wrong (directly) anyway. And he's actually a good listener to my problem.

After the training, I went back home and prepared myself for Gaara's welcoming party. I don't actually want to go but surely Gaara will make a fuss about it again and will pester me nonstop.

Sasuke just suddenly hugged me from the back.

"What is it, Babe?"

"I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to say you to get lost. Sorry, Babe."

I smile and face him. "It's fine, Babe. Although it's really hurt me."

Sasuke kissed me on my chin, then to my neck and down to my chest near my heart. "Sorry, Babe."

"Apology accepted.", I said and hugged him.

Well, I can't be mad at him for a long time especially when he's acting cute and sweet like this.