Chapter IV: Naughty Hands

CHAPTER IV: NAUGHTY HANDS

Naruto's POV

I woke up in my room, my wounds are all clean and have a bandage. And the room is also clean.

"Glad you're awake.", Sasuke said with a tray of food on his hands.

"Sasuke..."

I can't believe to see him stay here.

"I bring your dinner.", he put the tray on the bedside table.

"Thank you but how about you?"

"I'll eat in my house. Beside I need to make sure Akane eat a proper food too."

"You're leaving me?"

"Hey..."

"Hm?"

Sasuke poke my forehead with his two fingers. "Don't lose control again. You're putting everyone in trouble. And don't misunderstand, Neji is just a friend of mine nothing more, nothing less."

"Really?"

"Yes. So stop thinking weird things about him and me."

"I'm sorry... I just got carried away of jealousy."

Sasuke sighed, "And last, we're just friends Naruto. It's bothering me that you're acting like this."

"But Sasuke I really like you."

"If I am not your fated mate, would you still like me?"

"Sa..."

"Don't bother to answer that. What I am telling is I have a mate Naruto. Even we're fated mate, we can't be together. But I want you to know that I am still here as your friend."

"Are you really happy with your mate? do you love him?"

"Do I really need to answer that?"

"Yes. If you really want me to give up on you then tell me that you are happy with your mate and you love him. At least... I can be sure that he can make you happier than me."

"What a kid can do anyway? But to answer your questions... No. I don't love him. I hate him a lot."

"Sasuke..."

"I was raped by an unknown alpha... and as if it's not enough he marked and impregnate me."

I feel a rage run in my whole body.

"I hate him for ruining my life. The only thing I am thankful is that I have Akane, my precious daughter."

Sasuke touch my face as if trying to make me relax.

"I am not saying this to makes you mad. I actually want to forget about him and I don't want you to involve yourself on my past. I just want you to understand that whatever we do... I can't be yours anymore. So I want you to move on."

"Just like that? I waited for you for so long... I can wait more."

"No. I decided that I'll be your tutor until March only and after that I won't show myself to you anymore."

"Sasuke! I won't let you go! Give me a chance please.", I hold both his hands

"For what? I told you it's useless."

"Im fine in whatever you can give to me, Sasuke. As long as you're with me just please don't go away. I can't see my life without you anymore.", I said and kissed his hands.

"You're really stupid."

I smile when I saw a defeat on his face.

"I promise to take care of you and Akane too.", I said and hugged him.