Chapter XXII: Confrontation

CHAPTER XXII: CONFRONTATION

Naruto's POV

I am with Shikamaru and Gaara in Shikamaru's clubhouse, our favorite hangout place.

"What the hell, Bud? Seriously?"

"Yeah. You both an alpha too and more experienced than me regarding with omegas and stuffs, so tell me what I need to do.", I said in troubled voice.

"I am not experienced with omegas too, Naruto. You know that I only dated before was all Beta.", Shikamaru said.

"As for me, if I found someone else I just dumped the other one."

"Will you please be serious, Gaara."

"But it's true. If I am dating someone and I got an interest with someone else what's the use of staying with my partner? You won't get interested with someone else if you still like your partner."

"Well, that's make sense.", shikamaru for the first time agree to Gaara instantly.

"But it's not like that."

"Then what is it? You want to keep a two omega?"

"Of course not."

"I can't really understand myself, it's not that I like Sai in the same way I like Sasuke. I know that's not it but something really bothering me about him."

"Aren't you just curious? There's an omega other than Sasuke who's showing an interest to you. So maybe you're just being thrilled?"

"I met other omegas before remember? And  I never felt this way."

"Well, why not just fuck that guy named Sai? You'll know what is it if you only do it. Or if you want give him to me and I'll do him."

"Shut up, Gaara!", I hissed to him.

"Relax Bud, I'm just suggesting."

"I don't need it."

"But you have to decide, Naruto. If you want both of them or you'll choose between of them."

"Of course I'll always choose Sasuke."

"Then let go that Sai. Reject him properly so he can move on. After what happened yesterday, for sure his hope will get high."

"I know. I know, I should reject him but whenever I am with him I can't think properly."

"Then why not keep them both? You're a dominant alpha, you can have as many as omega you want."

"Shika I can't do that. I don't want to hurt Sasuke."

"But Naruto, if you keep it this way you're just going to hurt him too. And you're being unfair to the two of them. Be true to yourself, if you like them both then be it. Tell it to Sasuke at least he know where he stand that it's not just only him anymore."

I imagine Sasuke's hurt expression and it squeezing my heart. But thinking about letting go of Sai feels not right too.

Shit! I'm going to have a headache because of this.

"But I wonder why your Alpha's instinct not working right now?", Shikamaru said.

"My innate alpha?"

"Yes. Whenever I am in a position that I need to choose, my Alpha's instinct telling me what to do."

"Why I would listen to a monster like him?"

"That's monster you're calling is a part of you Naruto! Watch your words!"

I didn't answer him. There's no point to argue with him.