Babysitter // 6 ✔️

In all Oneshots, SKZ works for Bighit Entertainment

"Y/N, be good." Kai said. The last one to leave the house, today he was responsible for making sure his six year old sister was good for the babysitter, Taehyung's girlfriend.

All the boys, being idols, worked in Bighit. When they weren't practicing, they did office jobs for BH.

"Yes, Oppa." She said. Areum, the babysitter, was her sworn enemy. The minute Kai stepped out the door, she dragged Y/N by the hair into the kitchen.

"Listen, squirt. You get out of my way. I'll make lunch, but don't tell me what to do."

Fearfully, Y/N nodded. Areum glared at her and slapped he forcefully. Unfortunately for her, Taehyung had forgotten his file, and headed back for it. He walked onto the kitchen just as Areum landed a slap on Y/N.

"Areum!"

"Oh-hi babe, I was just-"

"I know. You were abusing my baby sister." Taehyung growled. Get out. We're over. Y/N, you're coming with me."

When he got to the office, he slammed the file on the table in a bad mood, carrying Y/N on his hip. Kai, who was next to him, was startled.

"What's wro- why'd you bring Y/N?" He inquired. The sniffling girl turned her head to face her youngest elder brother.

"I'll tell you later." Taehyung glowered. His rage spooked Kai, who turned back to his work. "Y/N, Jay-Hyun is over there."

Jay-Hyun was the boys trusted secretary, and Y/N loved him.

"Oppa!" She called, rushing over. He grinned and knelt down.

"Hi, Baby! Where you here?"

___________________________

"Why did you bring Y/N?" Jimin asked. "Where's Areum?"

They'd gotten home. They were all sitting around the living room, Y/N sleeping peacefully in Jisungs lap.

"I forgot my file, and when I came home-" Taehyung took a breath. "Areum was slapping Y/N. I broke up with her, and brought Y/N."

"What?" Jin whisper yelled. "She hit Y/N??"

"I knew she was no good." Yeonjun muttered. "Y/N always stayed away when she came over. Now I know why."

Little squeaks of pain and terror came from Y/N, who was sleeping. Jisung tried to calm her.

"Baby girl?" He called. "Kiddo, wake up."

She shot up, and began sniffling.

"Hey, it's ok." Changbin said, taking her from Jisung. "We're here."

"You-you left me." She cried.

"Baby, we wouldn't do that." Jimin said. "We love you."

"And Areum won't be coming back." Tarhyung added. "From now on, you're going to Uncle Dan, ok, bubs?"

She nodded, and rested her head sleepily on Changbin's shoulder.

Vote and comment if you liked it!