Little

Littles

Jungkook - 5-7
Seungmin - 3-5
Jeongin - 3-4
Taehyun - 2-4
Y/N -0-2

The wind stung Y/N's face as she and Jimin walked out of the school. She shoved her hands in the pockets of her winter jacket, snow falling onto her hair. Y/N liked winter, but sometimes it was just too cold.

And her enemy knew that. Lee Eunji knew she got cold easily. And she used that to the advantage.

_______________________"Little Miss Sensitive!" Eunji hollered. "Are you cold?"

"Shove off, Eunji." Y/N snapped bitterly. Eunji cackled.

"Oho! Is the whittle baby sad?" She mocked. She knew Y/N's secret about being a little.

_______________________

"When Y/N for home, she kicked her shoes off and ran to her room. Then she slipped. In three seconds, she'd transformed from a twelve year old intoa one year old.

When Soobin went to call Y/N for dinner and got no answer, he pushed the door open and found Y/N asleep, Binky in her mouth and plushie clutched to her chest.

"Y/N/N." He called softly. "Y/N wake up."

Her eyes fluttered open. Soobin offered her a bright smile before picking her up and bringin her downstairs.

"Look who woke up." He said, plopping Y/N I to her highchair. Jungkook and Jeongin were still big, while Seungmin and Taehyun were also littles.

"Oppa, nwo." Y/N whined, grabbing Soobin's shirt. Taehyun and Seungmin watched her, giggling when she grabbed Soobin. "Sweepy."

"You need to eat." Soobin said. She shook her head. "Alright, I'll give you a bottle, okay?"

Y/N nodded, yawning. She made grabby hands at Hyunjin, who was sat next to her. He picked her up out of her high chair.

She closed her eyes and soon, soft snores cod be heard. When Soobin came back with the bottle, she subconsciously drank it, but when Soobin tried to pull away, fearing she would choke, she bit on the rubber, making it impossible to take away. The boy relented and let Y/N finish the bottle.