Cheater Part 2 (the aftermath blurb)

Requested by : hilovecakesandcats

Two days after Jim was caught cheating on Y/N, Jisung and Hyunjin disappeared during school. They weren't there when Yoongi and Hoseok went to pick them up. There was no sign of them.

They had gone to teach Jim a lesson, Chan realized. He quickly went and told Jin, the eldest sighing, unsurprised.

____________________

"Oh hey." Jim said, looking at Jisung and Hyunjin. He was hand in hand with his girlfriend outside the ice cream store. They scowled, looking down at their entwined hands. Unable to stand it any longer, Jisung punched him in the face.

"That's for my sister." He hissed, rubbing his knuckles as Him stumbled back.

"W-what?"

"You heard him." Hyunjin spat. "You cheated on my sister, to be with... Her?"

He pointed to the girl, who looked down. She knew Jin was in a relationship with Y/N, but didn't care. Hyunjin stomped harshly on Jim's foot, making him cry out in pain.

"I would do more, but you're not worth it." He spat. He and Jisung turned away, walking back home.

They were bombarded with questions the moment they got home.

"We taught that motherf-" Hyunjin began, but Jisung clapped a hand over this mouth.

"What he means to say, is we thought Jim a lesson."

"Did you?" Jungkook asked, grinning, glancing down at Y/N by his side. "I guess we don't need to nuke his house anymore, Princess."

"Nah, go for it." Jisung said. "I think we didn't make him hurt enough."