Another sister au//16

Rachel does not refer to Felix's sister.

When Rachel was born, Y/N didn't give a thought to it. But as she got older, she realized she was being ignored. But she told herself to love her sister, so she did. Her brothers didn't think anything was up.

But secretly, Y/N grew to loathe her little half sister. She'd been ignored the past three years.

'I'm their biologically full sibling.' she thought. 'They should at least give me some attention. Not to worry, I'm going to be gone soon.' Then all you have to deal with is eight miserable kids. The ones who actually care about me. Yet not as much as they care for her. There were only two who cared for her how they cared for me.

Yoongi, Jungkook, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun. The eight.

And Taehyung and Jimin. The two.

Y/N was lost in thought until there was a scream. Rachel was going to be tumbling down the stairs. Y/N's eyes widened and she caught Rachel, curling into a ball and severely injuring herself. She passed out at the bottom of the stairs. There was a collective gasp, but not for Y/N. For the three year old now crying, unharmed, in the safety of Y/N's now loosened arms.

"Oh gosh, Rach, are you alright?" Jin's screamed.

But Jimin and his twin weren't interested. They ran past Jin and down to Y/N, tears falling already.

"Y/N, wake up!" Taehyung cried. He knew it was no good. She needed medical help. Jimin began to furiously dial the ambulance.

"H-hi." He choked out. "M-my sister. She fell down the stairs a-and she's unconscious. N-No, she snot breathing well."

"But Rachel's alright?" Jin asked confusedly. Taehyung stopped crying and his face contorted to anger.

"Don't tell me you forgot you have a teenaged FULL sister." He thundered, his deep voice making Jimin scared. Jin gulped. If looks could kill, he would be dead.

"I-"

"I don't want to hear it." Taehyung sighed. "What I want to hear is 'Y/N is just as good as Rachel, if not better.'"

"Me, Y/N and Jimin will no longer associate as Kim's." Taehyung said.

"Nor will we." Yoongi, Jungkook, Seungmin, Jeongin, Felix, Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun said.

"You can't just leave. We have our reasons. Rachel's young." Jin said. "Eomma died after her birth, shouldn't we pity her?"

"What about the girl who waited patiently for her mother to come home? To kiss her goodnight?" Jimin cried. "Jin Hyung, when did you become like this?"

_______________________

"Oppa?" Y/N whispered, opening her yes to find Jungkook clutching her hand and asleep on a chair next to her.

"Y/N!" Taehyung said. "You're awake?"

"What happened?"

"You saved Rachel." Yoongi grumbled.

"That's... Good, I guess." Y/N said, looking at her hands. "Are the other brothers here, or just you ten?"

"Just us." Jungkook said guiltily. "The rest... Forgot about you."

"Oh." Y/N began to tear up. "Well, what did I expect? Obviously they're going to pick the cuter girl."

"You're cuter!" Soobin argued. "You know what Rachel's dad looks like."

"Yeah." Y/N said in a hollow voice. "I just thought they'd remember they had another sister."

"Don't worry." Yoongi said. "Jin signed the papers, I'm officially the guardian of the ten of you."