Jumped // 15 ✔️

"Get off me!" Y/N screamed. The man, who his accomplices called Red, smirked and advanced on her. "Stop!"

The fifteen year old cried and begged them to stop, but they continued to hit her with bats and sticks.

"Hey!" Jeongin couldn't tell who the girl was, but he was going to help her. "Let her go!"

"Innie Oppa!" Y/N screamed in pain. "Oppa! Help!"

Jeongin froze, hearing the familiar voice. Then he raced over.

"Let go of my sister!"

"Make us." Red sneered. His second in command, Black, jeered at the both of them. Then Namjoon and Hoseok appeared.

Crack. Namjoon had broken Ted's nose, and Hoseok's fist collided with Black's massive stomach. The two men fell backwards, and Jeongin picked Y/N up, running home as quickly as possible.

Y/N was semi conscious, and Namjoon and Hoseok were bleeding.

"Wha-what happened?" Jimin asked in shock. "Guys?"

"Y/N was jumped." Namjoon snarled.

"Jin Hyung!" Jimin hollered. Jin came down the stairs.

"What happened?" He demanded. Jeongin set Y/N on the sofa and took a deep breath.

"I found her in an alleyway, and two men were torturing her."

___________________________

The other siblings were told about it. Minho, Jeongin, Kai, and Jimin were the most shook. All agreed that Y/N wouldn't be allowed towalk home alone anymore. Kai, the one who got off the earliest, would walk with her back from school.

Vote and comment if you liked it!