Understanding // 3

"Oppa?" Y/N whispered. Everyone had been silent and two boxes containing something Y/N didn't know we're being lowered into the ground. Jungkook hushed her and picked the three year old up. "Where are Eomma and Appa?"

"They.." His voice wavered. "There was an accident. They're d-dead."

Y/N didn't believe it.

"No." She said. Then she yelled, getting the attention of those attending the funeral. "No! Eomma! Appa!"

Then the waterworks began. Jungkooks shirt got soaked with tears and the rest of the brothers, hearing the commotion, turned to see her crying. The seventeen year old had no clue how to comfort his crying sister, when he himself was in need of comfort.

"I'll take her." Said Jin. Jungkook obliged, handing Y/N to Jin. Y/N fisted his shirt and cried harder. Everyone knew what had happened. Y/N had found out that her Eomma and Appa were never coming back.

Chan, who was holding an umbrella, came over and the rain stopped falling on Y/N and Jin's head. Jungkook seemed comfort in his twin, slinging his arm over Chan's shoulder.

Back at home, Y/N had fallen asleep, and was dozing on Namjoon's lap. The tot had cried her eyes out until she exhausted herself. Kai and Taehyun, the youngest two boys, had taken it upon themselves to be the cheerful ones, imitating everyone and making them laugh.