Return

Chan and Felix we're leaving. Going to Australia for three years. Y/N was fOiVe. And she was sad.

"It's just three years." Jungkook consoled the little girl. "They'll be back for Christmas."

"Promise"?"

"Promise." Chan and Felix locked their pinky with Y/N. "We have to go now, Princess. See you in four months."

_______________________

Y/N took their absence hard. Chan was the one who always walked her to class, along with Jungkook, since their class was just one floor up.

"Oppa, come back home." Y/N said toherself. "Y/N wants Oppa."

"Baby, it's bedtime." Jin poked his head to the door, his eyes softening when he saw hsr sitting on the bed in her pajamas, clutching Cookie and crying. "Baby, what's wrong."

"I want Channie and Lixxoe Oppa." Y/N mumbled.

"They're coming home tomorrow permanently!" Jin tried to brighten her mood.
The eight year old sat up.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Jin said.

"My birthday tomorrow!" Y/N cheered.

_______________________

"We're going to be home in twenty. In the car now." Felix told Jin,.who nodded. He hadn't told Y/N when they were getting home.

There was a jangle of keys and the door clicked. Excited, Y/N ran to the door. Seeing Chan and Felix, her smile brightened and she leapt onto Chan.

"Channie Oppa!" Y/N giggled. "You're back!"

"Did you miss us?" Felix asked playfully. Y/N denied it.

"You didn't?" Felix asked. "Jin told us you did. Cried a lot."

"I'm never talking to him again." The now eeight year old said, huffing. Jin scoffed.

"As if you could. Tonight you're going to beg me for a bedtime story."

"Nope." Y/N said. "I'll ask Joon Oppa."

"Joon is out tonight." Jin told her.

"Then I'll ask Jimin and Taehyung."

"Fine." Jin scowled. "Do what you want."

"Oooh, hyung getting scolded?" Soobin and Beomgyu cheered. "You can do it Y/N!"

"Well, inners on the table." Jin told Chan and Felix. "Y/N's going to talk to me no matter what. Never talking to me again my foot."

"She could." Chan said. "She's very stubborn."

Boy was he wrong.

"And the little Princess lived happily ever after with her unicorns and fairies!" Taehyung finished his story, Jimin singing 'the end!'.

"Y/N I'm sorryyyyyy!" Jin whined. But Y/N seemed to have forgotten about being mad.

"Goodnight Oppa!" She said happily. "You're my knight in shining armor!"

"What are we, fleas?" Jimin asked dramatically. "Sis, that was a low blow."

"You're my Princes. Innie Oppa is my King, and Kookie Oppa is the poop scooper."

"I'm the what?" A voice shrieked. Y/N giggled and looked up at Jungkook, who'd come in to say goodnight. "Y/N, I'm not going to babysit your class anymore!"

"No, Oppa babysit kindie!" Y/N pouted.

"Then I'ma noble servant." Jungkook flexed his muscles.

"Yes. Oppa is servant." Y/N agreed.