Background

Thr boys are not grouped by their idol groups. They share a room by twos, save TaegyuKai. Jin and Yoongi, as the eldest two, share a room. Then Hoseok and Namjoon. Jimin and Taehyung, and Jungkook and Chan. Minho and Changbin, Yeonjun and Felix (idk why just deal with it). Han and Soobin, Seungnin and I.N, Beomgyu with Taehyun and Kai.

Because they are so rich, they were able to afford a mansion, with 14 bedrooms. Nine for the boys, and one for Y/N. As she's a girl, she gets her own room, although every Saturday, she stays in one pairs room.

Y/N has picked Changbin or Jungkook over the others multiple times, simply because they are strong.

But her secret favourites are probably I.N, Yoongi, and Taehyun. When she broke her leg, baby bread stayed with her at the hospital because he couldn't bear to see her alone. When she got depressed, Yoongi was the most supportive. And when she got onto the volleyball team, Taehyun took her out for a reward.

Thr brother Y/N had playful squabbles with most is probably Han, because our little quokka just couldn't stop teasing his sister.

Y/N simply loves Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Harry Potter. Multiple times, Jin went to check in on her before bed, and she was asleep, her stereo playing epic lord of the rings soundtracks. He would just smile and shut the door, after turning the music down so it didn't hurt her ears.

I know I don't mention Yeonjun, Chan, Felix, and Kai much in the oneshots, and I'm sorry for that. It's just I'm not used to writing for them, and I promise to try harder.

Moving on to school. Y/N almost always goes to Namjoon, but if he's busy, or doesn't know, she always ascends to Jin.

Here comes Enhyphen. Y/N has a massive crush on Jungwon, the youngest of the En- brothers. (NiKi is Japanese, were talking Abt those with Korean blood) They eventually end up together.

None of the brothers par Yeonjun and Chan have had a serious relationship with a girl. Jungkook and Taehyung are gay. (Not Taekook.) Taehyun and Jeongin are bisexual. Felix, Jimin and Soobin are pansexual.

Taehyun and Sunghoon are in a serious relationship, as well as Yeonjun and Lisa and Jennie and Chan.

If Y/N gets mad, she bloes her top at the nearest brother, eho just do happens to nearly always be Jungkook. Everyone knows to keep their distance when Kim Y/N is mad.

On to surnames. BTS is all Kim, and so are the rest, but they use their middle names as their surnames most of the time. It may sound weird but:

Kim BANG Chan. Kim LEE Minho. Kim SEO Changbin. Kim HWANG Hyunjin. Kim HAN Jisung. Kim LEE Felix. Kim Seungmin. Kim YANG Jeongin. Kim CHOI Yeonjun. Kim CHOI Soobin. Kim CHOI Beomgyu Kim KANG Taehyun. Kim HUENINGKai.

Sheesh