Mafia Au part 3

"Helen, that is the fourth time this week you went to the Principals Office." Yoongi said in disbelief. "What the fuck is wrog with you?"

"It wasn't my fault, Oppa." Helen said innocently, trying to decieve Yoongi by blinking her eyes rapidly to fill them with tears. "I'm not lying!"

"Y/N saw the whole thing." Jin said. The eldest and third eldest stood in front of her. "She said you were the culprit."

"That little-"

"Helen, you're eighteen. You re only in school because you kept failing."

"Oppa-"

"Save it." They turned and left, leaving Helen gaping like a fish.

"Close your mouth. You look like a frog." Y/N muttered. Taehyun, wh owas passing by with Y/N, laughed, and embarrassed, Helen stomped off.

____________________

"Seriously, Appa, she causes too much trouble!" Jin tried to explain. But his father wouldn't hear it, not unless there was proof. So the brothers devised a plan. A plan to make Helen show her true colors in front of her father.

"Appa, it's great to see you." Jinvteeter politely. Stage one of the plan was completed. It was to have Mr Kim stay over for a few days. Next they had to complete stage two, getting Me Kim to 'go out', while really, it was to expose Helen.

"Appa, why don't you go to the pantry. Helen doesn't go there."

Mr Kim, eager to make his sons look like a fool because he believed Helen was an angel, complied.

"Stop!" A scream could be heard and eyes widening, the youngest four ran upstairs.

"Kim Helen!" Jeongin yelled. "Get off her! Y/N!!"

Mr Kim was starting to believe that Helen was in fact, not good.

"It was confirmed the moment he saw Helen stepping on Y/N with a big smile in her face.

"I can't believe this." Mr Kim said. "Helen, yo ureally are as bad as they say. I can't believe I even doubted them now."

"A-Appa? I- I thought you left."

"Your half brothers came to me last week." Mr Kim said scathingly. "They told me how you caused too much trouble. And I didn't believe it. Not until today, when I saw with my own t wo eyes, what you've done."

"A-Appa-"

"Don't call me that. You don't deserve to." Mr Kim spat. "By tomorrow, you will be out of this house."

"Please-" She was cut off again, this time by Minho.

"Don't ever bother coming back again." He said coldly. "We only let you in because Appa said we had to. But we never liked you Helen."

By the next morning, there was no trace of Helen anywhere.

Yes it's short. Yes, it's bad. Yes, I wrote ethics in 5 minutes. Don't attack me