Accident

"Kim Y/N, please go to the pick up area." The Announcement said. Y/N quickly gathered her things and left her classroom, heading down to the lobby.

She saw Stray Kids in the lobby, and they weren't smiling.

"Hi Oppa." Y/N said uncertainly.

"Oh, Y/N, hey." Jeongin forced a smile. "Let's go."

"W-whats happening?"

"Jungkook and Beomgyu got into an accident." Chan said. "They're in the hospital."

Y/N was silent the entire ride. All of them were. They headed into the hospital and Y/N promptly burst into tears as she reached Jimin and Taehyung.

"Shh, Y/N, they'll be okay." Taehyung cooed, hugging her tightly. "They'll be awake soon, the doctor said."

"Mr Kim Beomgyu is awake." The nurse called. "There can be six in the room at a time."

"We'll go in with Y/N." Jimin suggested, pointing to himself, Taehyung, and Jeongin. Jin agreed, so they went in first.

"Oppa!" Y/N rushed over to the bed. "Does it hurt??"

"Not anymore." Beomgyu smiled. He was sitting up in bed. "Ohhhh, Y/N cried!"

"Gyu!" Jimin said. "I know you just woke up, but don't tease her."

Beomgyu huffed and lay back down.

"Psst, Y/N." Yoongi stuck his head in the room. "Jungkook woke up."

Y/N abandoned Beomgyu quicker than you could say 'Hi'. She leapt to the door and took off with Yoongi. Beomgyu stared at he rin disbelief.

"How much power does Jungkook hyung have over her?"

"A lot."