Boyfriend and Growing Up

Christmas Collection 2/10

"Uh... Taehyungie Oppa, you loo kreally handsome today." Y/N smiled innocently. Taehyung sighed and turnwd around.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

Realizing she'd been busted, Y/N sighed.

"I have a boyfriend."

"What- arent you like 12?"

"Im 18!"

"Wha-" Taehyung looked shocked. "This isnt 2017 anymore?"

"Oppa it's 2023!" Y/N shouted. "No qonder you failed math!"

"Whats his name?" Taehyung asked.

"Park Jisung."

"We already have a Jisung." Taehyung grumbled.

"Yeah but Andy is suxh a sweetheart." Y/N soghed dteamily.

"Andy?"

"Thats his English name." Y/N replied, giggling at Taehyung's flustered reaction.

"And you're telling me this now because...?"

"Because we've been together for 3 years and I thiught you would takenit easiest." Y/N said nervously. Taehyung's lips curles into a wry smile and he nodded.

"Alright. When are you telling the others?" He asked.

"Uh... About that.... Please help me do that, thank you and bye!" Y/N ran off, and Taehyung shook his head, dreading telling the other brothers.

__________________________

"She ahs a boyfriend?" Jungkook aaked furiously. "She's not allowed to go out with boys until she's 18."

"She is 18..." Taehyunf murmured. "She grew up so fast."

"She's... 18 already?" Jimin asked, a bittersweet smile spreading on Taehyungs face as he nodded.

"She's all grown up." Hyunjin sighed, pretending to faint into Jisung's arms.

"Get off, buffalo!" Jisung pushed Hyunjin away, laughing when the taller fell on the floor.

"Watch it." Hyunjin glared. "I'll gladly tell Zhang Hao about what you do at home."

"You wouldn't dare." Zhang Hao was Jisung's boyfriend. And Kim Han Jisung was absolutely WHIPPED for him.