Left outside

Yeonjun moved out first, with his girlfriend, Lisa. Y/N forced herself not to cry, seeing one of her brothers move away. Unfortunately, it seemed things couldn't get any worse. Two weeks later, Y/N's teacher, Madam Lee, scolded her for no reason and left her in the rain outside.

Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin and Seungmin were just out of university walking back home when Taehyun called them from school.

"Tae? Why aren't you at home yet?" Hyunjin asked worriedly.

"We- Kai and I have been looking for Y/N." Taehyun said. Then Kai's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yah where are you?" Jin shouted. "We've been waiting two hours at home!"

"Oh, yeah, hyung, we forgot to inform you!" Kai gasped. "We were looking for Y/N. She's been missing since she didn't sit with us for lunch."

Over the phone, Jin could hear Taehyun conversion with someone else.

"What about Taehyun?"

"He just got off the phone with the university hyungs." Kai said. "So I guess they're coming."

"Well, if you don't find her within ten minutes I'll come myself." Jin said.

"Yes hyung."

Two minutes later, the quadruplets were walking into the school. They were searching Ng carefully when Seungmin sped past them. He was halfway across the court before they realised it. He raced towards a small figure, just as Kai ran towards her as well.

"Thank god." Seungmin murmured, enevloping her in a tight hug. "Oh, Princess, what happened?"

"M-madam L-lee." Y/N stuttered. "S-she left me outside."

"What?" Madam Lee was Kai's friend's mother. "Wen's Mother?"

"Y-yes."

"Jin hyung, we found her." Felix panted, catching up to Seungmin, the others right behind him.

"Is she okay? What happened? Why was she missing?"

"I-I don't know. Kai, why was she missing?"

"Wen's Mother left her outside. Madam Lee."

"Her teacher left her outside." Felix relayed the message to Jin.

"Hold on, I sent Jimin and Tae to pick you up."

"I see the car." Felix said. "We're on the way.

Jimin hopped out of the car. Seungmin carried Y/N bridal style to the car, and laid her across Jisung and Hyunjin's lap.

"Why was she left outside?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Madam Lee just left her outside." Kai said. "I'll tell Wen tomorrow."

"Let's take her to the hospital." Taehyung said. "She may have hypothermia."

_______________________

"She thankfully doesn't have hypothermia at the moment." The doctor said. "However, we'd like to keep her for observation just in case. Would that be alright?"

"Of course." Jimins aid. "Thank you, Doctor."

"N problem, young man. My job is to help others like this young lady here."