Tired (Separated Au) // 12 ✔️

This will have a younger sister, named Minki. Y/N and the brothers were separated when she was five. She was told she didn't have brothers, and she was made by her parents to do her sisters work.

"Y/N, do the dishes!"

"Y/N, clean your sisters room!"

"Y/N, do my homework!"

Y/N was tired. She was this close <-> to commiting suicide. But the thought of her brothers, who she believed were real, still remained. So she went to self harm.

But she got too tired. So she ran.

One Friday night, they were ordering her around again. But she'd had enough. She wasn't going to be their puppet anymore.

She packed her bags in the dead of night, and ran. All the way to her best friends house. But she had people over. So she, being the loving bff she was, snuck Y/N upstairs to her room. But the guests were TXT. Gina's boyfriend was the best friend of TXT, Renjun of NCT. Shed invited the whole squad over. Soobin, however, caught Gina sneaking Y/N upstairs.

"Who's that?" He asked, when Gina dragged Y/N upstairs.

"That's Gin's bestie." Renjun said. "According to her and Gina, her parents left her brothers to go to Busan, and had another child, Minki."

"She came all the way here from Busan?" Kai asked incredulously. "That's a 3 hour bus ride to here!"

"Yeah. Gina always worried for her." Renjun said. "Her parents favour Minki, and I can't say I like them."

"You said she was separated from her brothers?" Taehyun murmured.

"Terry." Yeonjun warned.

"Hyung, it could be her. Jun, what's her name?'

"Y/N. Kim Y/N."

The five brothers looked at each other.

"Y/N got separated from us in 2015." Soobin said. "She was five."

"How old is she again?" Beomgyu asked.

"12." Gina said. She'd come back downstairs with you walking shyly behind her.

When you saw the boys, your demeanor changed. You became confident.

"Nana!" You yelled. "They're the boys I keep dreaming about! They're my brother's!"

"But..." You paused. "In my dream there were 20 of them."

"You mean Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah..."

"Why'd you come here?" Yeonjun demanded.

"I got tired of my family." You pulled a face.

Can I come home with you? Please?" You asked TXT. "I don't mind sleeping on the couch. I just can't live with them anymore!"

"We already have a room for you. Just in case you came back." Taehyun said. "If course you can."

___________________________

"Why did you kidnap a girl, Soobin hyung?" Jeongin laughed.

"Hyung, she's our sister." Taehyun said. Jeongin laughed.

"You expect me to believe that?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"What's your name

"Y/N."

"Who's your favourite brother?"

"That's like asking Ali to choose between Sam, Mark, and George!" Y/N complained. "You're so dumb, Jeongin!"

"Yeah. You're Y/N. That's definitely Yoongi showing."

"Jin Hyung!" Jeongin hollered.

"Who's this?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow at TXT.

"Y/N."

___________________________

"Who's your favourite brother?" Yoongi asked.

"You. They're all dumb." Y/N snickered. They feigned hurt.

"Y/N!" Felix cried. "I got all A's last year!"

"And I'm not dumb!" Jisung complained. "I'm just- I'm just not dumb!"

"Hah!" Yoongi sniggered. "You tripped over air last week!"

"Shut your trap."

"Watch your language!"

"Great, he's in Eomma mode."