Another sister v2

"Y/N, if you want your new book, you better hurry." Jin said, Rachel in his hip.

"We're bringing her?" Y/N asked, taken aback.

"Yeah. I don't trust the others." Jin said.

_______________________

"Oppa I want that!" Rachel said, pointing at a plushie. Jin went over and looked at the price. Y/N wouldn't be able to get her book. But he couldn't refuse Rachel.

"Alright." He said. "I'm sorry, Y/N. We'll get your book another time."

"Fine." Y/N scowled. "Don't expect to be the one bringing me next time."

She walked out of the store and walked all the way back home. She used her key to unlock the door and stormed upstairs, passing Felix, Yeonjun, Taehyun, and Jungkook.

"Hey," Felix stopped her on the stairs. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Y/N snapped. "Just go to Rachel like Jin did."

"Did Jin Hyung do something?" Jungkook asked. Then he noticed her empty hand. "Where syour book?"

At this, Y/N's eyes filled with tears and she raced past them.

"Who's gonna go?" Jungkook asked. Felix raised his hand.

"Baby?" Felix asked. He heard nothing. "I'm coming in, sis."

He pushed open the door, and Y/N was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I didn't get my book." Y/N fumed.

"Why not?" Just then, the front door lock clicked and they heard Jin and their stepsister, Rachel, come in.

"Why don't you ask Jin?"

"Honorifics." Felix warned.

"I don't care about him, Lixxie Oppa." Y/N snarked. This made Felix greatly concerned, and he went downstairs.

"Hyung, she won't use honorifics with you." He said. "What happened at the store?"

"Rachel wanted the plushie."

"You went there to get Y/N her birthday present." Felix breathed heavily. "Not to spend the money on your stepsister instead."

"Can you resist her puppy eyes?" Jin inquired.

"Yes."

"Well, not all of us can."

"The money was Y/N's birthday gift money." Felix said harshly. "Now I am understand why she dropped honorifics, Jin."

"Felix, please." Jin croaked. "I promised Eomma that her little Rachel would be well taken care of."

"And you promised Appa that Y/N was your favourite sister!" By now, everyone in the house excluding Y/N and Jungkook was watching the row. He was with Y/N, talking to her to calm her down, and now she was asleep on his lap.

"You ruined her birthday, hyung." Felix said. "And I don't know whether she'll forgive you."

Jeongin, Chan, and Taehyung departed from the scene and to Y/Ns room. They saw Jungkook on the bed with Y/N asleep on him. Jeongin crawled onto the bed and curled up at Jungkook's side.

"I'm going to take a nap here." He yawned. "Wake me when she wakes up, hyung."

"Sure." Jungkook hummed. Chan and Taehyung jumped on the giant bed too, watching videos with Jungkook.

_______________________

"Oppa!" Rachel shrieked, clambering onto Y/N's bed. Jungkook shushed her quickly and her eyes filled with tears. "Oppa no wan pway?"