Girlfriend // 12 ✔️

Y/N loved ice skating. Every week, she and her best friend, Jing-Ai, went for training. By now, they were professional junior athletes.

Namjoon had a girlfriend, named Ahnyi. Y/N at first, did not have a problem with her. Then she started making snide comments about Y/N. But the teen never said anything, because Namjoon seemed happy.

"Y/N, have fun." Beomgyu said. "Watch out for Ahnyi. Namjoon brought her to watch."

Y/N groaned and thumped her head on the car dashboard.

"Be nice." Hyunjin warned. "Don't anger Namjoon-Hyung."

"Got it." Y/N Mick saluted Hyunjin and Byeomgyu, then met Jing-Ai at the lobby.

"Beware the wrecker." She hissed, as Ahnyi sashayed in. They both let out giggled and sprinted off the get changed.

"Y/N! Over here!" Ahnyi called. Y/N ignored her, but Ahnyi wasn't fazed. She kept on irritating Y/N, until ten minutes before the end of session, she got fed up of Y/N ignoring her and pushed her. Y/N let out a scream. Her leg twisted, and she landed on the ice, her leg positioned weirdly.

"Y/N, are you okay?" The coach asked worriedly, skating over and putting her hand over Y/N's.

"M-my leg-!" Y/N cried. Yeonjun and Minho, who'd come to get her, widened their eyes at the scream. They ran to the rink, to see Y/N crying, her leg swollen, and Ahnyi smirking.

"Princess?"

"Minnie oppa!" Y/N sobbed. "S-she pushed me!"

"Shh." Minho shushed her. "It's going to be okay. It's probably just a broken leg."

"I-it hurts!" Y/N wailed.

"I'm going to call Jin Hyung." Yeonjun pulled out his phone.

"We're going to hospital." Minho said.

___________________________

The hospital door opened, and BTS, SKZ, and TXT rushed in.

"What happened?" Jin demanded. "Minho?"

"Ahnyi pushed her." Minho said, staring blankly at Y/N, lying on the hospital bed. She had been sedated, to take away the pain.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon stared at the floor guiltily. Felix stood up.

"Are you seriously still going to date her?" He asked.

"No." Namjoon said. "Were no longer together. We broke up."

"Good." Taehyun said. Taehyung nodded, agreeing with his similarly named brother.

Vote and comment if you liked it!