School shooting

"Y/N." Hades choked, lifting his arm to his twin. They'd both been in a school shooting, and both has been shot. Y/N's eyes landed on him and tears ran down her cheeks. "Hey, don't cry. We'll see each other in heaven. Promise."

The 20 others arrived at the scene after the school shooting. They saw what they hoped not to see. Hades and his twin sister were lying on the ground, evidently dead. Even in death, they were holding hands, a sign that they could never be separated.

Memories whirled in their minds of the twins.

"Hades!" Y/N wailed. "It hurts!"

Hades began to panic. When Y/N got hurt he couldn't think straight.

"Hyungggggg!" The six year old screeched. "Y/N got hurt!"

Jimin and Taehyung, who were nearby, raced over to them. The older of the older set of twins bent down over Y/N, while the younger comforted his youngest brother.

"Hey, Hades, she's alright, look." Taehyung whispered. Y/N and now sat back up, whining at Jimin.

"Oppa, kiss it better!" She whined. Jimin laughed and planted a kiss on her elbow.

"All better!" Jimin said.

Tears fell down Jimin's cheeks as he recalled it. He never imagined losing the two so young.

For Seungmin, the memory that stirred in his mind was midnight endeavours with them.

"Hyung helpie?" Three year old Hades asked, raising his  arms to Seungmin. Y/N stood next to him, smiling toothily. Seungmin lifted him onto the counter, then Y/N. They waited a while, listening for sounds of their parents or siblings waking.

"Right, here's the plan. We're going to wake Yeonjun hyung and Changbin hyung." Seungmin whispered. The twins giggled, quickly shushing themselves. "We will go to their room and 

Y/N sat up in bed, gasping for air. Next to her, her twin stirred hazily.

"Y/N/N?"

"H-Hades." Y/N stuttered. She scrambled out of the giant bed the two right year olds shared, and scurried to Jimin, Taehyung, Chan and Jungkook's room,.bursting in and startling Chan and Jungkook, who were discussing something Y/N didn't care about. She went straight to Jimin's bed, Hades following her.

"Oppa." She whimpered. Jimin cracked his eyes open, seeing his little sisters tear streaked face and his youngest brother standing behind her.

"Huh? What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Y/N nodded,.burying her face in his neck. "Aww, it wasn't real, baby. You want me to sleep on your room?"

Y/N nodded, and she and Hades followed him back to their room like lost puppies.

The two sandwiched Jimin in the middle, their tiny arms barely snaking around Jimin's shoulders.

"Goodnight, Y/N, Goodnight, Hades."

"Goodnight hyung/oppa."

They're so cute." Chan whispered, back in their room, staring at the door which the three had walked out.

"They are." Jungkook agreed. "Night, Chan."

"Goodnight."

Here is the best Chan era in my opinion : blonde long hair