Who broke it?

"Jiminie Oppa?"

"Yes, Y/N/N?"

"You got no jams." Y/N cackled. Jimin huffed playfully and swung her over his shoulder, bringing her to Namjoon's room. He and Jisung were sitting on the floor, going through some hoodies.

"Jimin, what's up?"

"Did you reach her No jam?" Jimin asked. Namjoon laughed.

"Who else?"

"I see how it is." Jimin smirked. "Y/N, you know your dear Namjoon here is a destroyer, right? Last week he broke Yoongi hyungs vase and blamed it on me."

"What?"

"No I didn't!"

"Oh, don't deny it." Jimin retorted. "I saw you break it. That swhy you blamed me."

"You blamed Jimin hyung?" Jisung asked. They jumped. They'd forgotten he was int he room too. "It was you?"

"Yeah." Namjoon said sheepishly. "Sorry."

"You're gonna tell hyung." Jimin demanded. "I want to be in his good books again."

"Fine, fine." Namjoon sighed, getting up.

"Yoongi hyung?"

"Hmm."

"I uh... I was the one who broke your vase. And blamed it on Jimin." Yoongi, who was eating with Jungkook and Yeonjun, looked up and stopped chewing.

"You broke it?" He asked, with a dangerously calm voice.

"Y-yes."

"Then instead of Jimin, you're buying me a new wine." Yoongi said. "It's a simple task which requires money."

Namjoon sighed and fot his jacket, going out to buy the vase.

"That boy." Y/N shook her head.

"As if you acting like you're the oldest is going to do anything." Jungkook snorted. "You'll always be the maknae, Princess."

Short one this time :)