Lost

LeMarriedToBangtan I hope you don't mind I changed it to Jungkook hehe. I just thought those 3 were most likely to lose Y/N at a mall.

"Hyung, we're taking Y/N shopping." Yeonjun informed Jin, who nodded.

"Be careful."

"Come on guys!" Yeonjun shouted, and he, Hyunjin, Jungkook and Y/N headed out to the mall. However, a fight broke out when they got there.

"Let's take her to Prada." Yronjun suggested.

"Don't you think she'd prefer Louis Vuitton?" Hyunjin asked.

"Louis Vuitton is probably more pricey than Prada!"

"Prada is trash!"

"Hey! You take that back!"

"Why? It's like saying Changbin Hyung is gonna get taller!"

"Guys, guys, don't fight!" Jungkook warned, holding Y/N's tiny hand in his. Bir as he tried to cool the fight, he didn't notice Y/N slipping out of his grasp and disappearing.

"Why don't we ask Y/N?"

"Wait, where is she?" Jungkook asked, looking down and noticing she wasn't there. "Y/N!"

He burst into a sprint, the brothers going in opposite directions. She was only seven, and only knew Jin's number. Oh no, Jin would murder them.

With Y/N.

She couldn't find her brothers. She looked everywhere after wandering off, and small tears came to her eyes. She ran up to the management counter.

"Are you alright, darling?" The lady asked, worried about the tears.

"I-I need to call my Oppa!" Y/N sobbed, and the lady took out the wired phone.

"What's his number, shh, don't cry."

Y/N recited the number through her hiccups, and Jin finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"O-Oppa, I'm l-lost!"

"What?? Where are Koo, Hyunjin and Yeonjun?"

"I-I don't know!" Y/N cried, making Jin worry even more. "T-the lady at the counter l-let me call you!"

"Shh, don't worry, Princess, I'll call Jungkookie."

"O-okay."

With the brothers

As they searched the mall, Jungkook's phone rang.

"I'm sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to lose-"

"How could you lose her?" Jin asked, a hint of anger seeping through his worry. "Yo uwrre in charge!"

"Hyunjin and Yeonjun had a fight!" Jungkook tried to explain. "Hyunjin wanted to bring Y/N to Louis Vuitton but Yeonjun wanted Prada! I tried to stop them and next thing I knew Y/N was gone."

"Well, you're going to go to the management counter to pick her up. God help me so I don't murder you when I get home."

"Yes Hyung." Jungkook murmured, and called his brothers after Jin hung up.

____________________

"Oppa!" Y/N cried, running into Jungkook's arms.

"Shh, its okay, we're so sorry for losing you, baby." Jungkook cooed, and she sniffled, burying her head in his shoulder.

When they got home, Jin and Yoongi made sure to give the three a good scolding, while Jimin and Taehyung cheered Y/N up.

"Do you realize how bad it could've been if she'd gone out of the mall?" Yoongi questioned, to which they nodded. "She could have been run over!"

"I'm sorry Hyung." Jungkook siad, the other two also apologizing shortly after. "It won't happen again."

"It very well won't!" Jin said. "Because next time Jimin or Taehyung is going with you."

The three accepted their punishment- no games for a week, and went on their way.