Suicidal PT 2 // 16 ✔️

"Jin Oppa!" Y/N shrieked.

"Yeah?" Jin asked through the phone, nearly deafened by Y/N's shriek.

"Guess who almost got killed!" Y/N screamed. Jin held the phone away from his ear.

"You what??" He yelled back, catching the attention of the other six Bangtan Boys.

"Yeah." Y/N said, excitement disappearing. Her moody voice returned. "Technically, I nearly succeeded, if it wasn't for the stupid ambulance."

"Did you try to kill yourself?" Jin panicked. Yoongi snatched the phone.

"Don't make suicide jokes." He said sternly. "Why did you do it."

"I don't know." Y/N said. "I wasn't happy, I guess."

"We're coming back in three days." Yoongi said. "You're in trouble, little missy."

"Uhh.. gotta go, bye!" Y/N nervously laughed. She hung up, and Seungmin scowled at her.

"You were supposed to tell them what happened. You can't be so cheerful about this.," He hissed.

"About what?"

Shit.

They'd forgotten TXT we're coming home today.

"Uhh..." Seungmin stalled. "Nothing...?"

"Don't tell me nothing." Soobin said. "Tell the truth."

"Shetriedtokillherself." Minho said quickly.

"What?" Kai asked. Y/N giggled nervously. Kai turned to her.

"It's not funny. You should have told us you were depressed." Taehyun said.

Vote and comment if you liked it!