Scared

"Alright! Movie time!" Jeongin cheered. Stray Kids, TXT and Y/N all ran to the TV room.

"No!" Y/N screeched. "We're not watching that!"

Chan was holding up a horror movie.

"Come on, Y/N!" He whined. "It'll be fun!"

"Fine." Y/N grumbled, slipping into the space between Minho and Felix. When the movie started, and the woman screamed, she jumped, making Minho laugh.

"It's not even that scary!" Seungmin said. "Scaredy cat."

_______________________

The BTS brothers came home to see the kids sprawled out in front of the TV, Y/N cuddled up to Seungmin and Jeongin. Chan's foot was in Hyunjin's mouth. Jin sighed and picked up the DVD. Only Minho, Felix, Changbin and Jisung were still watching.

"Who's idea was it to show Y/N JAWS?" He asked himself. Shaking his head, he threw the DVD case at Minho, who yelped in pain.

"I'll take Y/N to bed." Jimin offered. He picked Y/N up and the others slowly woke up. After the movie, they all trooped to bed, Felix jumping at every little noise, Changbin laughing at him.

At 3 am, Y/N was awoken by Changbin going to the bathroom. She laid awake for a while, scared by the noise, then made a run for Taehyun's room.

"Hyunnie." She whispered. Taehyun squinted at the figure near his bed.

"Yeah?"

"I'm scared." Y/N whispered. "I think there's a monster under my bed."

"You can sleep with me." Taehyun said. He dragged her onto the bed and under the covers. "Goodnight sis."

"Goodnight, Hyunnie."

Day 2!!