Family Reunion

"Let's go!" Jin roared, over the commotion happening to the twenty others. "Hurry up!"

"Two minutes!" Jungkooks voice hollered. "Coming!"

"Wait! I forgot my hairband!" Y/N screeched,racing upstairs.

"Give it back, Jeongin!" Hyunjin shouted.

"Yeonjun hyung took my shoes!" Hueningkai yelled.

"Everyone shut up!" Yoongi yelled. Everyone quietened down. Then there was a snicker from Jungkook, then Yeonjun, Soobin, and Y/N. Exasparatedly, he turned to them. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing."Y/N grinned. "Let's go."

They piled into the four cars, 5 each, driven by Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin as Namjoon didn't have a license.

"Hobi Oppa, can I sit in front?" Y/N asked. "I feel sick at the back."

She and Taehyun switched places, and Hoseok gave her a bag, just in case. When they got out of the car, she had to lean against the house gate, feeling incredibly dizzy.

"Ready?" Jin asked. He'd waited for Y/N. She nodded and they went in the house.

"Hi, Y/N!" Her younger cousin, Hanseul, said. Y/N smiled and patted her head.

"Hi, Seulie. How're you?"

"I'm great!" The right year old exclaimed. She held up a green origami rabbit. " Lisio Unnie showed me how to fold a rabbit, and I did one for you!"

"It's beautiful." Y/N marveled. "Did you thank Jisio Unnie?"

Jisio was their cousin, a year older than Y/N. Hanseul nodded excitedly, dragging Y/N over to the gaggle of girl cousins. Y/N was very popular at family reunion girl groups.

"Look who's here!" Hanseul announced. Y/N was swallowed by the eight girls, and by the time dinner was ready, the group was chattering very loudly.

"Gosh, how loud can they get?" Jeongin asked Jooyeon, who shrugged.

"That's how they are, hyung." He said. "Gaon and Gunil hyung always say they can shapeshift."

"Jin Hyung can shout over all of them though." Taehyung said. "He always manages to get Y/N's attention.

"Y/N!" Jin shouted, proving Taehyung true. "LESS NOISE, PLEASE!"

"Alright." Y/N agreed. As if a miracle struck, the girls quietened down, the noise quickly departing.

"Thank you, Jin." Meiseo, theif aunt, smiled. "It's so hard to get them to be quiet."

"You're welcome." Jin grinned. "I do it all the time you know. I have twenty siblings."

"Why your parents chose to keep having children I don't know." Meisro'd husband, Jonghyun, sighed. "We told them to stop after Hoseok but they never listened."

"Believe me." Jin said. "Sometimes I wish it was only me and Y/N. She's the easiest to manage except at these gatherings."

"Well, a big family's a big family." Meiseo said. "Let's eat!"