Fixed Playdate

They had a playdate with their cousins. Y/N was three, and Jisoo and Jennie were littles. So they arranged for a playdate. They all loved each other, but sometimes, one of the littles overshit their limits and pushed Y/N over the edge. Last week, Jisoo had stolen Y/N's crayons, eventually apologising to her and giving them back.

Today, Jennie seemed to be feeling naughty. At first, them, Y/N, and the two littles in the family, Taehyun and Taehyung, were peacefully colouring. But then, Jennie began to be disruptive. She began to scribble on Y/N's drawing. Helplessly, Y/N burst into tears, to be scooped up by Jin.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He cooed. Through her incoherent sobs, he managed to make out "Unnie", "scribble", and "sad".

"Unnie scribbled on your work and you got sad." Jin said, trying to interpret her words. She nodded, sobs reducing to sniffles, laying he read on his shoulder. "Okay. Got it. Namjoon, Beomgyu, please watch her."

He then turned to Jennie and Jisoo.

"Which one of you did it?" They both looked up. Jennie tried to look as innocent as Jisoo was, but had it not been for Jimin's sharp eyes, no one would have noticed the glint in her eyes.

"Jennie." Jimin said. "Stop pretending to be innocent."

"Oppa?" Jennie chewed on her pencil, trying to mask her smirk.

"Jennie." Her caregiver, Rose, said sharply. "Be honest."

"Jennie wuin Y/N colori quang." Jennie said quietly, tears springing to her eyes. She knew it was wrong. She wanted to apologize,.but that she'd inherited the stubborn gene from her mother.

"Jen-Jen." Rosè said. "Do you know what you did wrong?"

Jennie nodded, begging to sniffle.

"You won't do that again, right? Because if you do, Unnies won't take you back here again to play with dongsaeng."

"Nuh!" Jennie said. "Jen-Jen be good giwl."

"Promise?" Rosè asked, sticking out her pinky. Jennie linked it with hers.

"Pwomise."

"Now, shy don't you go apologize to Y/N/N." Rosè suggested. "You know what you did wrong, know you fox it. Do you know how?"

"Give dwawing?" Jennie asked, smiling shyly. Rosè gave her a big smile.

"Thats right!" As he cheered. "Why don't you draw a nice pictur edor her and say sorry?"

Later, the littles and Y/N were all on the living room. Jennie nervously approached Y/N.

"Jen-Jen is sowwy." She lisped cutely, smiling nervously. "Made dwawing fo' Y/N/N."

"Tank oo' Jen-Jen Unnie." Y/N grinned. "Me fowgives you!"
All's well that ends well