Brothers

Brothers

"Y/N, look!!" Gloria squealed. Y/M swiveled her head to see if anything funny happened.

"What?"

"Those boys are so hot!"

Y/N shrugged, thinking she was talking about the boys her brothers always sat with.

"We shod try!" Gloria said excitedly. "I'll go for the tall redhead, and you can have the blueberry!"

"Ew." Y/N gagged. "No, please. They're my brother's."

"Oh, I thought it was just you, Taehyun and Kai?"

"Nope." Y/N popped the 'p'. "See the redhead and blueberry? That's Soobin and Beomgyu."

"Wow."

"And the ones wearing suits, they're the four eldest, just came from work." Y/N continued. "Their names are Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok or Hobi, and Namjoon."

"That's all, right?"

"Nope." Y/N said again. "The pink haired one talking to the coach is Jimin, and next to him is his twin, Taehyung."

"How many sibling exactly do you have?"

"Do you see the group sitting by the net? Group of ten?"

"Don't tell me-"

"Yup." Y/N said. "From the left to right, Seungmin, Jungkook, his twin Chan, Seungmin quadruplets, Jisung Felix and Hyunjin, Yeonjun, his twin Changbin, Minho, and Jeongin."

"That's all right?"

"I have a twin named Hades but he got separated from us when Iwas none. And the final eldest brother is Ashton Kim Jaehwa."

"You have 22 siblings?" Gloria asked. "How do you put up with them?"

"Put up- with them?" Y/Na sked confusedly.

"It must be tiring."

"I hardly noticed."

1k reads?? I must be dreaming, guys!!