Prank - 10k special

"Okay, but listen!" Y/N giggled to her brothers. "If we do it, Hobi Oppa will definitely cover up for us!"

"And if he doesn't.?" Minho raised his eyebrows. He would've been all for the prank, but he was a bit scared of Jin's reaction.

"I'll take the blame." Beongyu volunteered bravely. "Me and Y/N, I mean."

"Ex-cuse me?" Y/N gasped. "I did not agree!"

"You're the one pressing for the prank!" Jisung said. "You're the one who said Hoseok Hyung will cover up."

"He will!" Y/N argued. "I promise!"

"If this fails..." Changbin said.

"Don't worry, Changbinnie Oppa."

____________________

"Oppa." Y/N popped out from Hoseok's covers. "Can you help us?"

"What?" Hoseok asked, still a bit shocked by her sudden appearance. "With what?"

"We're going to prank Jin and Yoongi Oppa."

"I shouldn't be doing this, but I'll help." Hoseok said, his heart shaped smile on his face. "What do you need me to do?"

"Make them go out." Taehyung said. "Me and Yeonjun will set up the kitchen, Y/N and Taehyun can do the make up."

"What are you planning?" Hoseok asked suspiciously. (That's kinda sus, tho.)

"Just something to scare them a little." Jungkook grinned deviously. "Don't worry that little brain of yours, Hyung."

____________________

"What's happen...ning?" Jin asked, stepping into the kitchen. He'd found a trail of crumbs on the floor, and followed it to the kitchen. There sat Felix and Seungmin, frozen while apparently yelling at each other. Y/N was also frozen sitting on a stool near the kitchen counter, Taehyun about to hand her a cookie.

The prank was for them to make Jin and Yoongi think they were actually frozen.

"Yah!" Yoongi was beginning to worry. "Whatever prank this is, stop!"

A giggle came from upstairs. This made Y/N smile, which in turn set off Taehyun. Felix and Seungmin cackled loudly, and soon, the whole house cracked up. Including the two eldest.

"I should mad at you." Jin chuckled, wiping his eyes. "But that was the funniest thing I've seen this year. Lix, you should have seen your face when you were 'shouting'!"

"So we can still have ince cream for dinner?" Y/N asked hopefully.

"When did we say you could?" Jin asked dryly. "No, ice cream is for dessert."