Suicidal PT 1 // 16 ✔️

Age : 14

It's time to end it. No one will care.

Y/N poured fifteen pills I to her hand and downed them with water, one by one. She lay down on the bed, feeling drowsiness take over.

Seungmin, who'd gotten home a minute ago, noticed notes on the counter. He took the one that said 'everyone".

I'm sorry. I can't live anymore. I won't be a burden any longer. Tell Sooni, Doongi, and Dori that Auntie Y/N loves them.

Breath hitching, he ran to Y/N's room. He borst open the door, and his world turned upside down. Y/N was lying on the bed, motionless.

"Minho Hyung!!" He hollered. Minho came rushing into the room.

"What happened?" He asked, before spotting Y/N. "What the- Seungmin, call an ambulance."

___________________________

Y/N was now on life support. Minho and Seungmin, being the only ones home, had not told the others yet, because they didn't need to worry if she survived. The others had all gone on separate tours. They knew they should tell, but part of them didn't want to give the others heart attacks.

But now they had to. Guilt was eating them alive.

"Minnie? Seungie?" A tiny voice croaked. "What happened??"

"You- you tried to kill yourself." Minho said. "Princess, why?"

"I didn't want to live." Y/N said. "I didn't want to deal with life anymore."

"Next time please tell us." Seungmin croaked. "You scared me."

"You didn't tell the others, did you?" Y/N panicked.

"No." Minho said.

"Great." Y/N said. "I've always wanted to tell them I committed suicide."

Minho shot her a glare.

Vote and comment if you liked it!