Cheaters are Losers, nothing more, Y/N.

"Babe, she doesn't have to know." Jim Finnagan's voice said. Y/N held in a gasp. "I'll break it off tomorrow."

Y/N had enough. She pushed the door open, but almost fell over with shock. Her boyfriend was cheating on her, with her best friend.

"Y-Y" Jiseo stuttered, her face turning red. "I can explain."

"Don't bother. We're over, Jim." Y/N snarled, slamming the door shut. She pulled the hood of her school jacket up, and headed to class.

"Psst, wanna skive?" Taehyun whispered, walking subtly past her. "I saw what happened. He won't get away with it."

"Sure." Y/N tried to sound as cheerful as possible. Her brothers were the heads anyway. It wouldn't matter if she skipped math.

"Rooftop?" Taehyun muttered. Y/N nodded. They went their separate ways, ending up on the rooftop.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Taehyun asked, the moment they were alone. Sobs spilled out of her mouth and Taehyun hugged her tightly, pissed and Jim for hurting her.

"I-I want Seungie and Lixxie." Y/N cried.

"I'll call Gyu Hyung to get them." Taehyun promised.

A few minutes later, Y/N was crying her poor heart out into Felix's shirt, but he didn't care his shirt was wet. His baby sister had a problem, so he was there to help her, and so was Jisung.

"Wanna tell us what happened?" Jisung asked gently. Y/N looked up with puffy eyes that broke their hearts.

"J-Jim cheated on me." Y/N cried.

"That bast-" Jisung was about to punch someone, but Felix held him down.

"Jisung, comfort first. Revenge later." He instructed. "Y/N, look at Oppa."

Y/N looked into his eyes, feeling a deep sense of comfort just by the dark chocolate eyes.

"He's not worth it." Felix told her. "He's not worth crying over. You shouldn't be so hurt. You know why? Because he's nothing to you. Say it."

"H-hes nothing to me." Y/N said shakily. She'd stopped crying now, but the comfort Felix's words brought mad her want to start all over again.

"Good." Jisung announced. "Now we go down to hyungs office and expell the little shi-"

"Jisung!"

"Sorry." Jisung said sarcastically.

"Aigoo, Y/N." Yeonjun said, hugging her tightly. "We'll make sure he gets what he deserves."

"Where is he? I'm going to kill him." Jungkook growled angrily. "He won't get away with hurting my sister, and nor will his good for nothing girlfriend."

"Calm down everyone!" Jimin, the eldest in the room, called. "We're all angry at him and his girl, but let's focus on Y/B for now."

"You're right." Jisung muttered. "Sorry Hyung."

"Soo.... Ice cream anyone?" Minho asked awkwardly, pulling some out of the fridge. Y/N took one, smiling a little.