CODE PRED (Pink+Red)

"CODE RED CODE RED!" Y/N panicked, shuffling through every drawer. This was unbelievable. She was out of pads. "CODE RED!"
FYI :

Code green : Someone's sick
Code Blue : Someone's hurt
Code Red : Y/N needs _stuff_
Code Pink : Y/N's sad
Code Yellow : Boy alert
Code Black : Sibling Death, never been used.

"Do you need someone to get it for you? Jisung called. Y/N answered back, mumbling something incoherent under her breath.

"On the way." Jisung announced. The Drama King dragged his number one accomplice, Hyunjin, with him. "Operation Princess, UNDERWAY!"

"UNDERWAY!" THe whole house chorused. Y/N gigglied from the bathroom. Here she was, sitting on the toilet as she - you know - perioded. 20 minutes later a knock on the bathroom door followed by a

"JISUNG!" announced the arrival of the drama kings. Y/N stuck a hand out and grabbed the box, muttering a thank you and locking the door again.

"Thanks, guys, I really appreciate it." She murmured. "Not many people would do it for their sister."

5 minutes later, Y/N sat on her bed, sniffling. THen, HueningKai and Jeongin both let out Dolphin screeched, and Y/N could make out "CODE PINK!" from them. She let out a wet giggle, grabbing the plushie that Hueningkai held out for her.

"THanks, Oppa."

"Here!" Jeongin announced. "Painkillers, and chocolate."

"My favourite kind!" Y/N squealed. "Thank you, Jeongin Oppa!"