blurb #2

"Hwanwoong is so cute! Like oh my god, have you seen him?" Y/N squealed.

"Y/N, you have a boyfriend." Jin reminded. And Hwanwoong is... What? 9 years older than you?"

"True, I love Jungwon." Y/N nodded. Taehyun and Seungmin smirked, and Y/N groaned. "Oppa..."

"Y/N and Jungwon, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They sang together. Y/N turned bright red, but Hoseok came to the rescue.

"Guys, don't bully my little sunshine." He said playfully, kissing the top of Y/N's head. "Come on, sunshine, let's go shopping."

"Wait for me!" Taehyung yelled. "I wanna go too!"

"Hurry up!" Hoseok yelled back. "Anyone else?"

Soon enough, half the family was dressed to go.

"Have fun!" Jin called. He was staying back, simply because he needed a break from 21 babies.

"Hurry up, Hades." Y/N groaned, waiting for her twin to catch up. "Geez, you're a slowpoke."

"No, you're just too fast." The two started to bicker, until Yoongi stepped in.

"That's enough. "No one's too slow or too fast."

"But Oppa-"

"But Hyung-"

"No buts." Yoongi said firmly. "Or we'll go straight home without going to McDonald's."

"McDonald's!!" Y/N and Hades cheered. The gummy smile returned to Yoongis face, as he watched the youngest two dance around in excitement.

"Alright, if we don't get going there will be no McDonald's." Jimin declared.

Everyone made their way to McDonald's, Y/N clinging onto Chan and Hades to Hyunjin.

"Hey, isn't that Jaime?" Soobin squinted onto the distance. "Y/N, it's your friend!"

Y/N sprinted towards her best friend, who squealed and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shopping." Y/N said in a duh tone. "Look at the monkeys over there and tell me you didn't see me."

"Honestly, I didn't." Jaime grinned. She waved as Y/N went back to her brothers, only to find them glaring at her.

"What?"

"We're not monkeys."

"I'll call Jin Oppa." Y/N said. "He can decide."

"They're monkeys." Jin agreed. "They always were."

"Hyung!!!" Taehyung and Jimin whined. "That hurt!"

"Sorry." Jin smirked and hung up. "Goodbye."

Idk what to name this chap. Help pls?