Reality // 4

Y/N might have understood the meaning of 'dead', but something kept her from believing her parents were dead.

One night, as Jisung was walking to bed, he heard Y/N's little voice.

"Eomma? Appa?" A chill ran down his spine. "Why are you hiding?"

He crept into the room. Y/N turned to look at him with teary eyes.

"Oppa, why are Eomma and Appa hiding?"

"They.. they're dead." That was all Y/N needed to hear. One time. The reality sank in. Y/N began to sob, and Jisung closed the door to his parents room, and made his way to his, Y/N clinging to him.

"What's up with her?" Jeongin questioned sleepily. Jisung shared a room with Jeongin, Jungkook, Taehyun, and Seungmin. They were allawake now

"Reality." Jisung answered glumly. "She finally accepted that Eomma and Appa aren't coming back."

"Y/N/N." Taehyun cooed. "Come here."

Y/N crawled over to him and the 12, but mature boy took her outside and lay on the grass with her, looking up to the stars, Jungkook going to wake Jin, to inform what happened.

"Eomma and Appa may not be with us anymore, but they will always be in our hearts." Taehyun said. "See that?"

He pointed to two bright stars next to each other.

"That's Eomma and Appa. They will always be looking after us."

"You won't leave right?"

"Nope."

Jin watched them from his bedroom window with Jungkook. He was glad Taehyun was so mature. Taehyung was way more childish at his age, throwing tantrums and crying.