Sis or Wife (V.2)

"E-Eomma." Yoongi was near laughter as he stared at the child in his Mother's arms. "Jin Hyung just had a baby a-and now you did too?"

"Yoongi." His Dad chided.

"I'm sorry Appa." Yoongi was laughing now. "I just find it funny that Daemi's Aunt is 14 months younger than her."

Realizing this, the other sibling burst into laughter as well. The door opened, and Jin came in, with Daemi and his wife, Janice. The eight year old quadruplets, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jisung, were sleeping at the sofa.

"Hi, Eomma." He said cheerfully. Daemi began to cry, setting Y/N off.

"Turn her motor off, please." Janice said tiredly. "Daemi won't stop crying if another is crying."

"She can't help it if Y/N cries." Soobin snapped. "Newborns cry all the time."

"Well, make her leave." Janice sneered.

"Excuse you?" Taehyung asked. "This is my mother's delivery room. Not yours."

"Baby, your postpartum hormones are acting up." Jin soothed. "Come here, let's sit down and talk it out."

"Standing up for your wife?" Seungmin sneered.

"Why shouldn't he?" Janice snapped. "I'm his wife, I'm his priority."

"Get out." Yoongi said coldly to both is brother and his sister in law. "Get out, now. We aren't going to argue at a happy occasion."

"Jin, choose." Janice said. "Me or them."

"Janice..." Janice bared her teeth and lifted their daughter.

"If it's them you'll never see her again. If it's me, you'll never see them again."

"Seokjin..." Emilia looked tearily at Jin. "This is goodbye, I suppose."

"I'm sorry Janice Ying." Jin said.

"It's Janice Kim."

"We're getting a divorce. I don't care if I never see Daemi again. I know you cheated on me. I know she's not mine."

"Jin..." Janice looked at her soon to be ex husband.

"I'll have the papers over by tomorrow morning, and I'll get my stuff next week."

"Jin." Emilia croaked, and Jin turned, alarmed, to find his mother's eyes slowly closing. "Jin, thank you for not giving up on your family. I'm going to Appa now. Wait for me, Jayden."

"Eomma?" Jin cried, but his mother lay still and unmoving. He took Y/N. "I'm going to make you have the best life ever, Y/N, even if Eomma and Appa aren't here."

The funeral took place three nights later, and there were many tears, though some were tears of anger at Janice.

___________________________

One year later.

"Aehyung!" Y/N cheered. "Aehyun!"

The two walked over.

"It's my baby's birthday!" Taehyung cheered. "Hap

"Can you say Tae, Princess?" Taehyun cooed. "Tuh. Tae."

"Ae! Tae! Taehyun! Taehyung!" She giggled.

"She did it!" Taehyung cheered, lifting Y/N out of her cot. He and Taehyun danced their way out of her room. "Everyone, Y/N can say her T's!"

"The birthday girl!" Namjoon cheered. Hoseok was wearing a shirt saying 'I love my sister', and Namjoon held a gift in his hands. "This is from me and Hobi."