Appendicitis // 6

Lately, Y/N noticed her second youngest brother was off. He'd been eating less, nearly nothing today. Dr was going to find out. To another brother, the six year old would've been a funny sight.

She rolled up her sleeves, like she'd seen Jeongin do, and marched up the stairs to Taehyun's room.

"Taehyun Oppa" She called. Soft footsteps were heard and Taehyun opened the door, Y/N noticing how pale shed become. Then he collapsed. His knees gave way and Y/N's mouth was open in a silent scream. Then-

"OPPAAAAAAAA!" She yelled. "Wake up Oppa!"

The others in the house, Stray Kids, heard her yell, and ran to check what was happening.

"Oppa, wake up!" Y/N sobbed, her hands hitting the mattress Taehyun had fallen on. He'd had a sleepover with Sunoo, and the mattress was still on the floor.

"Jeongin, take her away." Chan instructed, his leader sense taking charge. Jeongin picked Y/N up and carried her to the living room. "Hyunjin, call Jin Hyung, Felix, call Yeonjun."

"Okay."

"Jisung, help Jeongin with Y/N, and Minho, Changbin, help me move Taehyun onto the bed."

"Jin Hyung?" Hyunjin mumbled.

"What did I tell you about mumbling?" Jin asked.

"Taehyun passed out." Hyunjin said worriedly. "Jin Hyung, where are you? Are you almost home?"

"We just finished dance practice." Jin said. "We're coming home."

_______________________

Downstairs

"Baby, Hyunnie Oppa's going to be fine." Jeongin said, as Y/N tucked herself into Jisung's side. "Other Oppa's are coming now."

Y/N sniffles and leant back further, sinking into the sofa and disappearing into Jisung.

_______________________

"My little baby." Jimin cooed. Y/N crawled off the sofa and jumped into Jingkook's open arms.

"Why're you crying, hm?" Taehyung asked. "Are you scared for Taehyunnie Oppa?"

"Mhm." Y/N whispered ashamedly. Taehyung laughed.

"There's no noows to be embarrassed. All of us were worried." Jungkook said, patting her back. "You want a drink?"

_______________________

"Namjoon hyung?" Taehyun opened his eyes, Namjoon and Hoseok sitting beside him. "Where am I?"

"Why didn't you tell us you weren't feeling well?" Namjoon asked.

"I-" Taehyun stuttered. "I didn't want to worry anyone."

"Baby almost got a heart attack when you fell, idiot." Hoseok giggled. Taehyun smiled weakly.

"Where is she?"

"She's at the café with Jisung and Yoongi." Jin said, walking into the room. "She said she was hungry."

_______________________

"You need to be really quiet when you go on, ok?" Jisung told Y/N. She nodded, happily licking the lollipop as big as her face.

"Channie Oppa, look!" She held up the lollipop. He grinned.

"You know what? He's awake!" He cheered. Y/N almost dropped her lollipop, struggling to push the door open until Yoongi helped her. She ran over to Taehyun.

"You're awake Oppa!" She said excitedly.

"Hi, Princess." He said tiredly, smiling anyway.

"Don't do that again!" She said, hands on her little hips, and scowling. Soobin had to hold backa laugh. It wasn't even the least bit frightening, seeing his six year old sister scowling at his younger brother.

"Alright. I won't. Next time, I'll go to you." Taehyun teased. Y/N smiled in satisfaction.