Accident // 13 ✔️

Your pov

It was a normal day. You weren't expecting that you would be hit by a drunk driver who crossed a red light. The officers later found that she was way over the alcohol driving limit.

3rd person pov

No one expected a drunk woman to be drunk at 3pm, when Y/N, Kai, and Jeongin were just out of and walking home from school. None of them saw it happening. One second, they were minding their own business, watching for cars, then next, she ran the red light, running them head on. Jeongin and Kai weren't severely injured, bit blood was spurting from Y/N's mouth, even though she was unconscious.

When they got to the hospital, immediately Jeongin phoned Jin. Kai also phoned Minho.

"Jin-Hyung?" Jeongin asked nervously. The only other words he could get out were. "Hospital. Y/N."

"Minho-Hyung!" Kai rambled. "You need to come quick! We were knocked by a car and Y/N was bleeding from her mouth!"

"Kai??" Minho asked. "Are you being serious? How about you and Jeongin??"

"He's got a broken leg, my arm is broken." Kai said, close to tears. "Please, Hyung, come quick."

Over the phone, he could hear Jin shouting orders to everyone, and telling Minho to come with him.

An hour later, Jin rushed into the emergency room with Minho not far behind.

"Jeongin? Kai?" Jin called.

"Over here!" Kai called back. He was sitting on a spinning chair withan arm cast, while a disgruntled Jeongin was looking at him, wishing he could spin too.

"Where is she?" Jin demanded. Then paramedics wheeled Y/N past. Jin turned his head just in time.

___________________________

"She's going to be fine." The doctor told them, a smile on his face. "She should be up in three hours.

"Thank you." Jin said gratefully, shaking the doctors hand.

___________________________

Y/N, Jeongin, and Kai weren't allowed to walk home anymore. One of the others would pick them up from school.