Mafia Au : Part One // 6 ✔️

Ages will be a bit different. Minho will be a year younger than Jin.

Y/N, six years old, was a giggly, bubbly spirit. That was what made her brothers guilty. They were Mafia. Y/N didn't need to know that.

Y/N's dad disappeared soon after her birth. He never loved Hee-Ra. There was another woman, he had a secret child with. 21 children with a lady, and be left her for another. Cheating on her 8 years before Y/N was born.

"Oppa!" Y/N shrieked. Minho chucked a pillow at her and grinned evilly.

"Baby girl, you won't win." He smirked. Y/N pouted and crossed her arms, eyes travelling to Taehyun for help. He and Taehyung locked eyes and they, too, smirked.

"Sorry, little one, we can't." Taehyung said. The younger Tae mischievously threw a pillow at Y/N, making her yell in betrayal.

"I thought you loved me!" She mock cried.

___________________________

"Children, meet Helen." Mr Park said. All of them bowed.

"Hi." Minho said coldly.

"Minho." Mr Park warned.

"Now I understand why you cheated." Minho said. "Mom was too good, wasn't she? Mom was loyal, and you couldn't take it. So you decided to be unfaithful. And you fell in love."

Y/N had been silent throughout. She was looking the 13 year old up and down. Kai noticed, and grabbed her hand.

"Dad, why have you brought her here?" Yoongi asked.

"She will live with you."

"What?" Hyunjin choked on his words. "Dad, Mom lives here."

"Don't worry." Mr Park smiled evilly. "She's dead."

"What?" Y/N spoke for the first time. "Daddy-"

"No one calls him daddy except me!" Helen howled. Y/N got frightened and scurried over to Jisung, who stepped protectively in front of her.

"Shush." Mr Park said. "It's alright Y/N. I'm your father. But yes. Your mom is gone."

"N-no!" Y/N wailed. Tears welled in her eyes and she began tocry. "S-shes not dead!"

"She's dead, you silly little girl!" Helen said viciously.

"I'm not silly!"

"She will live with you and that's final!" Mr Park boomed. Jin glared at him.

"You will be lucky if I consider her my sister in 50 years." He snarled.

"Stay away from us, or Helen isn't living with us." Felix said. The others nodded, and Chan pushed his father out of the door.

"Jina!" Yeonjun called.

"Yes, sir!"

"Make up one of the spare rooms for a semi-permanent."

"Yes, sir!"

___________________________

"Hey, Princess." Minho whispered, sitting on Y/N's bed. The sleeping girl had tear tracks from crying. "You should never have had to go through that. We will make sure Helen is gone soon."

He tucked the blankets tighter around, and went back downstairs. It was official. Hee-Ra was dead. The brothers all gathered in the living room.

"Is she sleeping?" Hyunjin asked. Minho nodded.

"I can't believe him." Jungkook hissed. "He cheated, and then kills mom?"

"Y/N shouldn't live like this." Jising said to Jin. "Hyung, we can't let Helen live here."

"I know." Jin said. "We'll have her out as soon as possible."

Vote and comment if you liked it!