Chaos

Christmas Collection 1/10

Y/N, with an air of business, declared herself the boss of the household. He rbrothers, startled, could  only stutter in disbelief.

"Wha-" Jin mumbled, his ehes sweeping her. "Are you sure youre both high?"

"High?" The teenager asked. "Oppa, I dont drink you know that."

"You never know." Jin muttered, rolling his eyes. "Simce you want to be in charge, my job today is done. Over to you, sweetheart."

Y/N, satisfied, took on her role with gusto.

"Finally, I'm not treated like a baby for once." She mumbled. Taehyun sniggered.

"You know we do thT because you act like one, right?"

"Oh please!" Y/N retorted. "I act just like a 14 year old should."

"Well...keep dreaming." Hyunjin said. "You keep ordering us around like a baby and expect not to be babied?"

"You-!" Y/N playfully charged at Hyunjin, resulting in a qrestling match on the floor. "JIN OPPA! YOU'RE IN CHARGE NOW! I'M DONE!"

"I told you she woulsnt last 2 hours." Jungkook smirked and Chan. "Pay up, Channie."

"You bet on me?" Y/N feigned fainting. "Betrayal! The worst betrayal! My own brothers?"

"Dram queen, aren't you?" Yeonjun remarked.

"Wonder who taught her that." Jisung snarked.

"That was you, idiot." Jeongin said.

"This boy..." Jisung grumbled.

"I WON!" Hyunjin cackled, punching his fost into the air as Y/N rolled on the floor, laughing so hard ahe was gasping for air. "I WON!"

"I think she learnt it from Hyunjin hyung, though." Beongyu said, a sly grin spreading across his lips. "Look at him. A man child."

"Like you aren't." Jimin said. Beomgyu shrieked, shocked at the sudden intrusion.

"H-hyung!" He stammered. "Where did you come from?"

"Hell." Jimin deadpanned. "I came from upstairs, dumbo."