First boyfriend reaction pt 2

Yeonjun :

Judger. He judged your boyfriend for his looks, his style, his personality.

"Princess, are you usure he's the right one?"

"Oppa, stop it." You said. "He's sweet, kind, and caring."

Hyunjin :

Drama King #1

"Who's this?" He would ask, when yo brought over the boy.

"This is Bf/N."

"You- you're 9 excuse me?"

"What??? I'm sixteen!"

Hyunjin would run off screaming, not knowing when you turned sixteen ithout him realizing. Then he'd sulk in his room to Jisung about how you were growing up too fast and he hated it.

Jisung :

Drama king #2

"Noooooooooo!" He would say, falling to his knees. "You can't have a boyfriend!"

"And why not?" You asked, standing with your arms crossed. Your boyfriend seemed a little freaked dout, honestly.

"Y-you promised we'd be single together!"

"It's not my fault you can't pull a woman."

"Oh, how dare you!"

Felix :

"I'm happy for you, Princess." He smiled, looking your boyfriend up and down. "And Bf/N, if you ever hurt her, don't even think about crossing paths."

"Y-yes, Felix hyung." Bf/N had been your best friend before dating, and never rhad he felt so intimidated by Felix.

Seungmin :

He glared at your boyfriend the whole time he was meeting the family, like Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Seungmin Oppa, stop glaring at him." You said sternly, but his eyes never wavered.

"You're scaring the poor boy." Jin whispered, turning to Seungmin. "Stop glaring, just be nice."

Soobin :

Soobin was indifferent about it. He didn't think much of his brothers having partners, and he wasn't going to be any different for you, either.

That's what you liked most about Soobin. He wasnt biased to you like the others.

"As long as you're happy." He said, ruffling your hair and making you whine. "He looks like a good guy."

Beomgyu :

Drama King #3

"My baby." He fake sobbed, wiping invisible tears. "You're all grown up now."

"You're so melodramatic." You mumbled, sarcastically patting his head. "There there, brother, it's going to be alright."

You did this all while looking at Bf/N with a 'see what I have to deal with' face, while he laughed.

Jeongin :

Glarer #4

"I don't like him." He mumbled to Seungmin. He, Seungmin, Jungkook and Taehyung all stood in a row, all glaring at Bf/N, who tried to hide his tall form behind you.

"Oh, please." You said. "You guys dont act like this when one of them introduce their partner to you."

You pointed at the other brothers.

"They don't need protection." Jeongin sneered. "You're still a baby."

Taehyun :

Unbothered King #2

"Okay, well, just be happy."

"Really?" You asked. This was why he like Soobin, was one of your favourites. (Don't tell the others)

"Yeah." He smiled. "Just be safe, okay. We don't need any babies."

"Hey!"

Hueningkai :

His only concern was how tall your boyfriend was compared to you.

"He's 196cm, sweetheart. Are you usure he's not going to trample on your 156cm ass?"

Oh, the duality in his behaviour towards you.