2.

Everyone was in Bahrain for the pre season testing. I was still in my apartment in Monaco. I had no reason to go with them. I was laying in my bed, watching the tv. Red Bull didn't seem very fast. Maybe Max was right for wanting to go to Mercedes because they were actually the fastest car on track.

They showed Max jumping out of his car. He had his helmet on but I could see the frustration in his eyes.
I grabbed my phone and texted him quickly.

Hey, it will go better 🧡

Max 🦁🧡: hopefully

I put my phone down. A one word answer, I knew he was blaming me even though he would never say it out loud.

I was watching the interviews, I wanted to hear his voice and see his face. I smiled when I saw Oscar doing his first interview, he replaced Daniel at Mclaren. I was happy that they gave him a chance in F1.

My smile quickly dropped when I saw Max, Olivia was standing next to him. She was his new PR manager? Why didn't he tell me?
I moved closer to the tv, he didn't touch her like he used to touched me but I saw them walking off together, they were laughing. She made him smile.
I was jealous but also mad.

I grabbed my phone again. I texted Toto, I needed to go back. Did Max want to hurt me by replacing me?
Then I was gonna do the same by joining the team he wanted to join.

Are you still looking for a PR manager?

Toto 🐺 : yes we are

I wanna do it
Please

Toto🐺: are you sure?

Yes
Please Toto
I feel so useless

Toto 🐺: fine get here asap

———————

I was smiling at my phone, getting up quickly.
I needed to pack as soon as possible. I knew Toto wouldn't tell me no. I was still his little niece.
I knew Max wasn't expecting to see me back in the paddock, especially not working for Mercedes.

After I was done packing, I looked at my phone and saw that Max posted a new picture. Daniel was his teammate for this season, he returned back to Red Bull. Fuck, I actually wanted to be part of that team right now. They were the funniest when they were together.
But I just wanted to make Max regret he picked Olivia as his new PR manager.

————————

Maxverstappen1: Good to have you back @DanielRicciardo

Maxverstappen1: Good to have you back @DanielRicciardo. Looking forward to beat you 😋

Liked by @DanielRicciardo, @Redbullracing, @OliviaF1 and 629.839 others.

@DanielRicciardo: try to catch me first 💨
   > @Maxverstappen1: blue flags blue flags
@OliviaF1: best pairing in the paddock!
@user1: omg i am so happy he's back at red bull
@user2: Maxiel is back!! 🥰