9.

I haven't heard from Max all week. I stalked his Instagram but he didn't post a picture. I was still hoping it was someone else on Olivia's picture.

I saw him yesterday during testing but he was with his trainer all the time. I saw him walking in the paddock. I sighed relieved as I saw him walking alone. He wasn't with Olivia, so it must be someone else on her picture, right?

GP ran up to him, Max always smiled when he saw him. They were really close, but his smile quickly dropped. His face changed, he was confused and mad. Something happened, something serious.
Christian joined them and he guided them to their hospitality quickly as a couple reporters walked over to them.
What was happening?

"Rylee we need to talk now" Toto snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and followed him inside. "What's up?" He sat down with me and ordered two coffees. What was going on?
"Max can lose his seat" I looked at him confused. It was a clear sign for him to explain more.
"Red Bull registered his contract too late, which probably will cause him to lose his seat this year" That explained why Max's smile dropped. "But we can sign him right?" Toto started shaking his head. "No we have two drivers already Rylee. Everyone has" I nodded, trying to understand what he was trying to say. He was trying to explain that Max would lose his seat for a year. How could Red Bull fuck up like this?

@F1news: Did Red Bull sign Max too late? Sources claim that his contract was registered too late which means Max has no legal contract, forcing him to drop out this year

Liked by 271.192 users

@user1: what? Is this even a rule?
@user2: noooo tell me this is a joke
@user3: honestly what a fuck up that would be

———————

The FIA was still investigating the whole thing so Max could still take part in qualifying. I was standing in the garage, looking at the tv. They showed Max on the screen, they were probably explaining the whole thing. He was biting his lip, just staring ahead. I could still read his facial expressions, it meant he was nervous.

He nodded a few times as his dad was explaining something. I felt bad, I created this mess.
He could lose his seat because of me. He would never forgive me and honestly I would never forgive myself for this.