32.

I haven't heard from Max since our last text. A week has passed and we were in Spain for the next Grand Prix. They advised Max not to drive but obviously he ignored them. He needed these points.
I guess he was still in a lot of pain but lied to everyone about it.
He skipped the practice sessions so I didn't see him yesterday.

I was sitting with Luca in front of the Ferrari hospitality. He was talking about Charles and his car. I didn't really care. I loved Charles but I had no interest in his car.

I saw Max walking through the paddock, he probably just arrived. I smiled when I saw him and so did he.
He walked over to us, Luca was smiling as well.
He probably hoped Max would offer him a job as his mechanic. Max leaned over on our table and looked at Luca. "I am sorry mate" he looked at me and smiled. He put his hands on my cheeks and pressed his lips against mine. I didn't expect this at all but I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and I felt his tongue against mine. He tasted like Red Bull and toothpaste. A taste I would never get bored off because it was Max's taste. I loved it.
He pecked my lips a few times and smiled at me.
"You're looking beautiful" I smiled and my cheeks turned red. Probably even more than the Ferrari colors.

Max nodded at Luca and walked off to his hospitality. Luca looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and got up.
"I think Toto needs me" I quickly walked to the Mercedes hospitality. I had a huge smile on my face.
I never expected Max to do this, even though I knew he didn't give a fuck about what people thought.
He proved that once again.

My phone started buzzing and I quickly looked at it.

Max 🧡 : Fuck, can I kiss you again?

If you can break in the Merc hospitality

Max 🧡i would do everything to kiss you again
Max 🧡 : are you there now?

I started typing, I never expected him to actually walk in our hospitality. Not after what happened with Lewis during the last couple of races.
I looked up and saw Max walking in, he was already wearing his Red Bull racing suit so he definitely stood out.
"It's pretty easy to break in here" he laughed.
He still had a couple of bruises and cuts on his face but that made him even sexier. "Are you crazy?" Everyone was looking at us, or at Max.
"Crazy about you" his hand touched mine and he intertwined our fingers, pulling me closer.
He pressed his lips against mine again. Our kiss lasted even longer than last time. "You should really stop drinking Red Bull" I mumbled on his lips and he laughed. "Never" he pecked my lips again and looked around. He probably noticed how everyone was looking at us.
"Good luck in quali boys" he waved at them and winked at me before he walked out. I turned around and saw everyone looking at me. I just smiled at them.

—————————

Max crushed everyone in quali. He was on pole.
They showed him as he got out of the car. He quickly took off his helmet and I saw his face. He wasn't looking fine, he was in pain. He put his hand on his shoulder and neck.
I started shaking my head, it was definitely too early for him to get racing again. If he was in this much pain during quali, he definitely couldn't handle a full race.

I had to convince him tonight. He probably wouldn't want to listen to me but I could atleast try.