35.

I heard music from the Red Bull hospitality when I walked out of our hospitality. They were probably having a party to celebrate Max's win. I was happy for him, he definitely deserved it.
I wanted to walk out of the paddock when someone grabbed my arm. "You're coming with me"
I turned around and saw Max. He pulled me inside the hospitality. "No Max I don't belong here"
I saw how he rolled his eyes and grabbed a drink for me. "Get fucking wasted, it was on your list"
I laughed, he actually remembered. He was right, I should be more like him and don't give a fuck about what people would think about me.

We were drinking and dancing together. I even danced a little with GP and Daniel. They didn't care that I was working for Mercedes.

It was my first time drinking since I got pregnant so it didn't take much to get drunk. I walked up to Max and put my arms around his neck. "Why are you so amazing?" He chuckled and put his arms around my waist. "Is my baby a little drunk?" I nodded smiling. "Yes, can we go fuck in Lewis's drivers room?" He laughed but shook his head.
"You're drunk and our first time after getting back together should be special" he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear "I want you to enjoy every second of it" a shiver went over my entire body. Only he could make me feel like this.

We went to his hotel after the party. I was laying on his bed. It smelled like him. I was scrolling through Instagram and saw the picture he posted.
It was the first time he posted a picture of us. The first time in two years. I felt so happy, he made me feel happy.

Maxverstappen1: can't imagine my life without you ❤️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Maxverstappen1: can't imagine my life without you ❤️

Liked by @RyleeWolff, @DanielRicciardo, @Charlottesine and 652.927 others.

@charlottesine: Oh my God, cuties 🥰
@LandoNorris: Finally guys
@RyleeWolff: i love you 🧡
@user1: max's type = PR managers

————————

Max took his shirt off and crawled next to me. He looked so tired and so was I. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
I felt so safe in his arms.
We would go back to Monaco tomorrow, for the first time we would be a real family. I was excited for it.

————————

We flew home the next day. Max went to his apartment and I went to pick up Kai. We decided to stay at Max's for a couple of days.
I knocked on his door and he opened the door smiling. He kissed me quickly and grabbed Kai out of my hands. "The two most important people arrived" he smiled and pulled me into his arms.
We were holding each other for a couple of minutes. Everything was perfect right now.