34.

As expected Max didn't listen to me, he wanted to race. I was leaning on the table in our garage.
Lewis walked up to me and patted my back. "Where were you last night?" I looked at him. It was honestly none of his business. Why was he acting like my dad? "In my room" He chuckled a little. "Then why didn't you open your door?" I rolled my eyes, was he really checking on me?
I didn't answer. "Were you with him?" I looked him straight in his eyes and shrugged my shoulders. "I thought you were done with him?" He didn't stop talking, I was starting to get annoyed. "No, but I am done with you for the moment" I just walked away and grabbed my papers.

The race was about to start, I was standing behind Lewis' mechanics. It was a fight between Lewis and Max again. I saw how Max was having trouble to turn his steering wheel eventhough I knew it wasn't the car's fault. It was because he was in pain.
I was standing in the Mercedes garage but I was actually hoping Max would win.

I was bored, this always happened when I was in this garage. I leaned on the table and started writing.
It was a checklist of everything I wanted to do before I turned 25. I looked at the tv and I saw Lewis' car.
I quickly wrote another thing on my paper. I had to make sure no one would ever read this.

Max won the race, even with neck and shoulder pain he won. He was leading the world championship again. He got out of his car, it took longer than normal. He put his fist in the air while he was standing on his car. That was my champion.

—————————

Max, Lewis and Charles had their press conference. I sat down next to Olivia. We didn't talk.
Max was yawning when Lewis was answering a question. I chuckled a little but Olivia gestured that he should stop yawning.
He shrugged his shoulders at her. He literally had no filter and he was so unbothered about what people would think about him. I love that about him.

The press conference was over and I was walking to the hospitality. My phone started buzzing so I was trying to pick up quickly but unfortunately I bumped into some. "Mercedes really wants to take me out damn" Max laughed and he grabbed the papers that fell out of my hand. Fuck he was looking at the paper I was writing during the race.
"What is this?" He looked at it confused but he probably saw the last couple of sentences and he laughed. "Let Max fuck my brain out in Lewis' driver room. I like that one" he chuckled when he read the next sentence "Have sex on Toto's desk" he looked at me and laughed. "With his headphones on or not?" I grabbed the paper out of his hand and laughed. "Let's smash his headphones" I whispered and he started shaking his head.

We walked together to our hospitalities. He winked at me as he walked inside. He was gonna be the death of me. I was so in love with him.