64.

Max's POV

We walked into the club and I saw my friends and family. Almost everyone was here, I couldn't believe she did this for me. "Did you do this?" I looked at Rylee and she shrugged her shoulders. "I've had a little help though" she said as Martin walked up to us. "Happy birthday mate, let's fucking party" he said as he hugged me. He obviously invited my friends from back home and she invited the drivers. I was happy because they seemed to get along great.

—————————

I was dancing with Rylee. She did all this for me. I was so incredibly lucky with her. "Thank you so much baby" I said as I pulled her against my body. She invited literally everyone, the drivers, my mechanics, Christian. "Everything for you"
She smiled and God, she looked so pretty when she smiled. I pressed my lips against hers. I wanted to kiss those lips for the rest of my life. I was so sure about her, she was the love of my life. No doubt about that.

"I need some fresh air, let's go outside for a bit" Martin put his hand on my shoulder and pushed me outside. We both walked outside, I leaned against the wall as I looked at him. "Thank you so much for organizing all this mate" I smiled at him but I could feel that something was wrong. "I hate to do this to you but I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't" he said while grabbing his phone. I looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" He was still looking at his phone as if he was trying to find something. He gave me his phone, it was a picture.
I looked at it closely and my heart stopped for a moment.

"Is that.." I asked, but I didn't want to believe it. "That's Rylee yes" he answered my question.
I looked at it again, she was kissing some dude, it wasn't a random dude though. It was Connor, my fucking mechanic. "How did you get this?"
I looked at him while giving his phone back. "My friend was djing at that club, he recognized Rylee, he asked me if you guys broke up." He sighed before continuing. "Which I thought you did, but then she texted me to organize this party" I knew he felt genuinely bad to do this on my birthday but he had no other choice. "When was it?" I kinda already knew the answer but I wanted to be sure. "During the Belgian Grand Prix" I nodded, I knew it. She went out kissing other guys while I was at dinner with my parents. She lied to me all this time.

"I know you feel bad for telling me, but please don't." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I dodged a bullet here, I actually wanted to ask her to marry me next weekend" he pulled me against his chest and hugged me. "I'm sorry mate" he said.

I walked back inside with Martin and walked to Rylee. She smiled as she saw me and I did the same. I wasn't gonna start drama here so I was gonna show her my best acting skills tonight.
Tomorrow she would be on the first flight back to Austria for all I cared.

MartinGarrix: happy birthday champ

Liked by @MaxVerstappen1, @RyleeWolff, @LandoNorris and 629.839 others

@MaxVerstappen1: love you mate
@DanielRicciardo: the dude in the back is me
@user1: happy birthday Max!
@user2: Gelukkige verjaardag Max!!