58.

"Yeah?" Max nodded and looked at me. Just in that moment Christian opened the door. "Oh shit, I thought you were alone. The boys are having a drink before heading out. You wanna come?" Max rolled his eyes and looked at me smiling. "You wanted to tell me something?" I sighed, I couldn't tell him in front of Christian so I just shook my head. "Just that I love you" he smiled even more and kissed me quickly. "And I love you" he got up and took my hand. "Now let's get a drink before they all get too drunk" he pulled me with him.

It wasn't a real party, not like last night. It was just a couple of drinks in their garage. I actually loved it, it was like you were having drinks with family.
"So what did Max plan during the summer break?" Daniel walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "I actually have no idea, probably just chill in Monaco" I said and smiled at him. He was drunk, I could smell the vodka on his breath. "Be careful that he doesn't ask you to marry you!" He laughed. I looked at him quickly, was he serious right now or was he drunk?
"What do you mean?" I quickly asked and he put his hands in the air while taking a few steps back.
"I know nothing" he quickly walked to someone else. He probably realized he already said too much.

"Are you okay? You look pale" Selena put her hand on my back. She probably thought I was gonna throw up every second and honestly it felt like that.
"He is so serious about this, about me, about us" I said as I looked at Max. She looked at him as well and nodded. "Yes that's a good thing right?" She smiled but I knew that she realized I was in some deep shit. "It was a good thing for sure, but I am afraid for what will happen" she pulled me into her arms and hugged me.
It looked she was so genuinely with me. I hoped she would stay as his PR manager.
"How do you like your job?" I changed the subject, I was tired of talking about it anyway.
She shrugged her shoulders. "So much work, but it's fun to work with Max, he's really relaxed and chill" she smiled.

In that moment, Max joined us. He kissed my cheek softly and looked at Selena. "Are you gossiping about me?" He asked her and she pushed him a little and laughed.  "Oh shut up, or I will call Olivia" he rolled his eyes and laughed. He probably told her everything about her.

We talked for the rest of the evening. I actually really enjoyed spending time with her. She was so different from Olivia. I knew she wasn't gonna tell my secret to Max.

———————

I was laying in bed with Max. He was stroking my back with his fingers. I just couldn't tell him what happened. It was selfish but I didn't want to lose him again. Selena and Charlotte weren't gonna tell him, so maybe I just had to keep it a secret. It's not like it meant something anyway.
"What are you thinking about?" He said all of a sudden. "Nothing baby, just enjoying this moment" I put my head in his neck, kissing it a few times. I was so in love with him.
"We will have lots of these moments with each other" he said and smiled. I smiled as well but I wasn't sure about that.