44.

"Baby, your phone is going off" Rylee mumbled softly. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.
It was 7 am, who was calling me this early. I opened my eyes a little bit more and saw Helmut calling me again. I sighed and ignored his call. I wasn't in the mood for this.
I put my arms around Rylee and kissed her shoulder.
She moved her body closer to mine. I was so happy to have her in my arms. I would deal with Helmut later.

Kai woke us up about an hour later. Rylee was taking care of him so I decided to call Helmut back.
He wasn't happy about what I said to Luca but I explained him everything. He would deal with him later.

I fell down on the bed, Rylee was looking at me and smiled. "Are you tired baby?" She smiled and nodded. I haven't slept for more than 4 hours a night lately.
The next race was in Silverstone so I would probably have to go to Milton Keynes as well.

"Christian invited us to a dinner at his place" he just texted me, I would only go if Rylee wanted to go as well. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah sounds fun" I smiled at her as I texted him back.
I wasn't sure if it was gonna be fun but I was hoping he wouldn't mention Luca anymore.

——————————

"Baby I have to go to Milton Keynes real quick" I walked up to Rylee who was playing with Kai. We decided to bring him to England, Charlotte wanted to take care of him during the race.
"Will you be back soon?" I sat down next to them on the floor. I really loved my little family.
"I will try baby, but I will text you" I pressed my lips against her and noticed how Kai was looking at the both of us. "I'm gonna miss you too little man" he's growing up so fast but I wanted to be as involved as possible even though I was traveling all year.

I arrived at the factory. I guess Christian already arrived. I walked in and nodded at a few people. I was on my way to the simulator when I saw Luca leaning against the wall. What the fuck was he still doing here?
I walked up to him as fast as I could. I saw his smile drop when he saw me. "Max, wait let me explain" he put his hand in front of me, probably trying to stop me from punching his face "I'm waiting.." I looked at him. I wasn't gonna punch him in here, I would do it somewhere else. "I didn't mess with you car okay. Christian and Helmut investigated it. I am not that crazy to do that" I was looking at him, he sounded genuine. If he didn't mess with my car then who the fuck did?

I walked to Christian's office, I needed him to tell me what exactly they investigated. "Christian, I just bumped into Luca" I opened the door and quickly closed it behind me. Christian pointed to the chair in front of his desk. "He didn't do it, he was working on Daniel's car that day and several mechanics confirmed he was with them during the evening" I sat down and sighed. I thought I solved this problem but I guess we were back at square one. "Do we know who did it?"
I asked and Christian shook his head. A knock on the door interrupted us, Olivia opened the door and smiled softly. "Sorry to disturb you but Max, Marketing is waiting" I nodded at her and got up.

"With what are they torturing us today?" I looked at Olivia and she laughed. "It's not that bad today, it's just eating something" I looked at her quickly. "Something? What are we eating?" Olivia started laughing even more. I bet she was enjoying this but I hated these challenges.

@RedBullRacing: British food tasting with special guest Checo!

Liked by @SergioPerez, @Maxverstappen1, @RyleeWolff and 592.629 others.

@DanielRicciardo: Too bad I was sick!
@MaxVerstappen1: not my cup of tea 😅
@user1: Max didn't really seem to like it tho
> @user2: hahah yea he really wants to go home
@user3: omg checoooooo