27.

I walked up to Max's drivers room. He was right, no one was looking at me weird. They just nodded and smiled.
I knocked three times and walked inside and I saw Max laying down on the couch. I smiled when I saw him, it was cute. He was cute.

He quickly looked up and opened his arms. It was a sign for me to hug him. I walked over to him and hugged him, he pulled me on top of him. He didn't say anything, we just cuddled for a while.
"How are you feeling?" I broke the silence as we both got up. "Fine, are you okay?" He shrugged his shoulders but I knew he wasn't completely fine. He probably felt bad about what he said during the press conference. "Good, but there's a weird atmosphere in our hospitality" I laughed a little but he didn't really care. "You can always stay here" he looked at me and smiled. I sat down on his couch again. I wanted to ask him about Olivia, did he really ask her to marry him? Already?

"So how's Luca?" He looked at me. I didn't know what to reply. I liked him but it was nothing like what Max and I had. "Good I guess, haven't seen him yet" he unzipped his racing suit and started to change. It's not like I haven't seen him like this already but seeing him like this definitely brought back some memories. "Do you love him?" He was standing in front of me, shirtless and I couldn't stop looking at him. He was more muscular right now, he definitely worked out a lot.
God, how much I wanted him to pick me up and fuck me against the wall. Right here and now.

Ryls?" He snapped me out of my thoughts. Did I love Luca? No definitely not but he asked Olivia to marry him. "I am starting to get there" he nodded. He didn't reply or I couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

He was looking for his shirt, he probably wanted to go to his hotel. "Baby are you ready?" Olivia opened the door and looked at Max. She quickly looked at me and back at Max. "Yes give me a minute" he grabbed his shirt and put it on quickly.
If looks could kill I would be dead by the looks of Olivia. "I am gonna leave, good luck tomorrow" I got up and wanted to get out of here. I felt so awkward. Max grabbed my arm and pulled me in his arms. "Thank you for coming Ryls"
I was enjoying this hug so much but I could feel Olivia's eyes in my back. "But I hope you won't get there" he whispered.

As I was walking back to the hospitality I was thinking about what Max said. Doesn't he want me to move on? I clearly did so why couldn't I?

Tomorrow was definitely gonna be a exciting race.
Max and Lewis would start side to side and neither of them were gonna back off.