33.

Lewis walked up to me, he looked mad. I smiled at him, trying to get out of this situation but it didn't work. "Rylee, are you back together with that guy?" He couldn't even say his name, he just called him that guy. "Well, I don't know" I wasn't lying, we kissed but are we back together? I didn't know.
"C'mon everyone saw you kissing him"
I shrugged my shoulders. It was honestly none of his business. "He will never come in our hospitality again okay?" I couldn't reply, he looked at Max, who was standing outside of his hospitality. He was laughing with GP. Lewis walked out of our hospitality and walked up to him.
I wanted to follow him and stop him but I didn't want to make it even worse.

I looked at them, Max looked at Lewis and he rolled his eyes. I recognized his look, he didn't care what Lewis was saying but he was definitely trying to stay calm because he was biting his lip.
Lewis walked back in. "We will destroy that guy" he said while walking past me.  I sighed, why was there always tension between the two of them.

Max looked at me and gestured to come to him, so I did. "Are you coming with me?" He looked at me. I looked at him confused. "Didn't Lewis just tell you to keep you distance?" He shrugged his shoulders. "And why should I listen to him?" He hold his hand out and I grabbed it quickly. "Don't let him stay up too late" GP looked at me and pointed at Max. I laughed. "He will be in bed before midnight, I bet he'll be tired" it sounded so wrong but I didn't mean it like that. Max obviously jumped on the occasion. "Oh, do you have some plans?" He smirked at me and I gave him a nudge. Honestly I wouldn't mind if we had sex but he needed his sleep.

———————————

Max was laying in bed. We were in his room, I guess I was sleeping here as well. "What are you doing?" I crawled next to him and he put his arm around me. "I just posted a picture on Instagram" he put his phone away and turned to me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his body. "But I'm all yours now" he mumbled against my neck.

I laughed, he was so different when he was with me.
He was so soft and cuddly. "Are you sure you wanna race tomorrow?" He looked at me confused. "Yes why?" I rolled my eyes and pressed his neck softly. He flinched a little. "That's why, you're not fine. You'll get a lot of G-force on your neck tomorrow" he ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "Don't tell anyone okay, I don't want them to worry. I will be fine."
I sighed. I didn't want to fight right now.
I put my hand on his cheek and pressed my lips softly on his. He pulled me closer to him and I could feel his tongue against mine. His hands were traveling over my body. I ran my hands in his hair as I played with his tongue.
I couldn't explain the feeling he gave me. It were butterflies mixed with horny feelings.

We didn't have sex, we were both too tired. He fell asleep while holding me in his arms. I was laying on his chest. I sighed softly. I had so many mixed feelings right now. I was happy we were back together but Lewis would kill him if he saw us together and I knew Max didn't give a fuck about him. Knowing Max he would just walk in the hospitality and fuck me in Lewis' drivers room.

Maxverstappen1: great quali! Let's crush them tomorrow! 💪🏻

Liked by @RedBullRacing, @OliviaF1, @Victoriaverstappen and 739.718 others.

@RedBullRacing: let's get that win!
@OliviaF1: Goodluck!
@user1: Super Max
@user2: Glad to see you're back but take care pls
@user3: 🇳🇱🧡