11.

Warning: sexual content

"Did you hear anything about the investigation yet?" Olivia crawled next to me in bed. I put my arm around her, pulling her closer.
"No, nothing yet" she sighed. Kissing my chest softly.
We were just laying next to each other, we were both on our phones. Olivia was probably replying to some emails and I was just scrolling through Instagram.
"I am honestly so in love with you" Olivia put her phone away and got on top of me. She grabbed my phone out of my hands and put it away.
She put her hands on my chest, leaning more on me. I put my hands on her hips as she pressed her lips against mine, while moving her ass against my dick.
I wasn't really in the mood but I guess my dick wanted more.
A couple of minutes later we were both naked, she grabbed a condom out of the drawer and opened it with her teeth, she was so hot.

She let my dick slide inside her, she adjusted her hips and moved slowly on me. I felt so good. We were both moaning as I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling.
I remembered the times Rylee and I had sex, it was so different. Rylee always knew how to make me crazy, my dick was addicted to her.
Fuck I was thinking about Rylee while having sex with Olivia. What was I doing?

I opened my eyes and saw Olivia ridding my dick.
She was fucking hot, but she didn't make my heart jump like Rylee, she couldn't break my heart like Rylee.

My phone was buzzing like crazy, we both decided to ignore it. We were busy doing something else but not much later my phone went off another time. "Fuck can you check who it is?" I looked up at her, she grabbed my phone and looked at it. "It's Christian" Fuck the investigation was probably finished. "I am sorry babe, I need to take this" she nodded and she let my dick slide out of her, as she laid down next to me.

I quickly picked up. "Hi Christian" he came straight to the point. I couldn't believe what I just heard, I saw Olivia looking at me. She probably was just as nervous as me.
I put the phone down and sighed. "What did he say?" She looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "They fucked up" she sighed and pulled me closer to her. I was happy she was here with me, even though I just wanted to call Rylee and tell her everything. She always knew the right things to say.

I didn't know what to do, my team never made mistakes but they really did right now. They fucked up in the biggest way possible.